Nagpur To Kolkata Road Trip Queries

Thread Starter #1
Dear all

I am planning to go with family from nagpur to kolkata during mid of December. Kindly advice me regarding night stay; safty; road condition; route; wheather condition etc. please advice on priority. Thanks....

Re: suggest about journey by car from nagpur to kolkata

I have done nagpur to Raipur many times the road conditions are excellent till Raipur have no idea about Raipur to Kolkata.

HI i m planning a road trip from kolkata to raipur...can anyone let me know abt the road conditons and safety?
Dear all

I am planning to go with family from nagpur to kolkata during mid of December. Kindly advice me regarding night stay; safty; road condition; route; wheather condition etc. please advice on priority. Thanks....
Hi Nilesh and Dilip,

Did you guys do this trip ? I really want all info between Nagpur and Kolkata road conditions !

Re: suggest about journey by car from nagpur to kolkata

I have done nagpur to Raipur many times the road conditions are excellent till Raipur have no idea about Raipur to Kolkata.
Khizz, how is the read condition now between Nagpur and Raipur ? Still good ? Does it breakup after monsoon ?

And were you able to gather any road condition details between Raipur and Kolkata specially till the border of WB! the CG - OR crossover area !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I am planning to drive from Nagpur to Kolkata on 3rd Sept. Can you please suggest the best route with halts and road conditions?

Thanks!

Regards,
Ritesh J

Top Bottom