Planning To Do a Road Trip, But Scared.

Thread Starter #1
Hi All - Iam planning to take a road trip to my native Rajahmundry from Bangalore and return back.(3000 kms).

Earlier i did it thrice when Fiat is with TATA and we have service centers across the NH4 (TIRUPATHI, NELLORE, ONGOLE, GUNTUR, VIJAYAWADA, ELURU). But now I am scared to do this trip because we don't have any single service center across this road.

Please suggest me whether I can go ahead and take this trip and what kind of precautions I need to take in case of emergency any good local mechanics in this road for FIAT.

AMG

Suspended
Its not as if its a Maoist infested area and/or there are no roadside mechanics.

Being cautious is one thing, being outright paranoid completely another.

Send the vehicle 2 service centre a week in advance and do the necessary checks for fluids etc. Use the vehicle of a week and then you are good to go. Take a spare tube if its a tubed tyre. Take frequent breaks(100 kms) so engine does not heatup too much. Enjoy the drive

come on ccprakash, there will be absolutely no problem. The modern day car very safe if maintained properly.Just send it for servicing and you should be all set to go.

Dont worry buddy. Get you car thoroughly inspected at the service station before doing the trip. Make sure the tires are in good condition including the spare one. Make sure you have the puncture repair kit, extra fuses. Drive carefully and you would be fine. Go for the trip!

Top Bottom