Anyone Recently Visited Devarayanadurga (Bangalore)

Hi anand, I had been to devarayanadurga last month. I had taken nice road and then the tumkur highway. The highway is really smooth and I didn't face any issues apart from the toll booths where it was congested due to the traffic. Once you take a diversion from dobbaspet there wasbsome road widening going on at a few places. You might come across these or maybe they would have completed the work by now. Hope this will help you. BTW I had gone there in my Scorpio.

Thread Starter #3
Thanks a lot RagMax,
will try this weekend and update, Are there enough signboards so that we dont get lost?

-Anand

Hi again anand. Yes there are enough signboards all along the route. In case you need you can even ask the locals for guidance. But I doubt you will need it. BTW if you can do visit the goravanhalli Lakshmi temple aswell. It is about 35 kms from.devarayanadurga. Do update on your experience.

You may not get good food if you cross the Nelamangala, so prepare / arrange for the food. You will have get plenty of nice locations to have your food. I visited a park and Raman or Hanuman feet (people say, but nice green locations) below the hills.

Top Bottom