Day Trip From Hyderabad - Need Ideas

Thread Starter #1
Hi Gurus,

I am a new Brio owner from Hyderabad. I just started enjoying driving on a long route. Although I have traveled few places which covered max 140 KM so far, but I want to add more fun and excitement in my driving journey.

Can you please suggest me some places which I can target as a day trip with my family where I can enjoy both long drive and also my family can feel a perfect outing.

Few places I heard: Medak, Yedagirigutta etc. But no idea how the roads are and how the places are for day out point of view.

Thanks in advance.

Firstly, Many congos on the brio babe you own. It will love you back anyday anytime :)
How about warangal ? I think its around 150 kms from hyderabad.

Thread Starter #3
Firstly, Many congos on the brio babe you own. It will love you back anyday anytime :)
How about warangal ? I think its around 150 kms from hyderabad.
Thanks Ajay. Yes Warangal can be a best long drive option. In-fact Yadagirigutta come in that road only. Hopefully I will be travelling this week end if everyhting goes well.

Thanks Ajay. Yes Warangal can be a best long drive option. In-fact Yadagirigutta come in that road only. Hopefully I will be travelling this week end if everyhting goes well.
I was staying in ECIL 'X' Roads and i have driven to yadigirigutta many times. It can be a good place to visit but the drive will not really be that long. You will be back by 1-2pm wherever you stay in hyd(considering that you will lift off the brio babe early in the morning)

You could consider extending your trip to Ramappa temple beyond Warangal. That way, the drive will be good and you get to see some nice temples too.

Top Bottom