| | Planning Jamshedpur To Bangalore By Road. Need Inputs.
I am planning to drive from jamshedpur to bangalore. the most important criteria for me is relaxed crusing and safety. Hence planning to take 2.5 days of relaxed cruising with 12-13 hrs a day. Driving will mainly be in day time. Google map suggestions are
1. jamshedpur-raipur-nagpur-hyderabad-bangalore. But roads till raipur are horrible and state highway is two way traffic.
2. jamshedpur -sonepur-sukma/mulkangiri-khammam-hyderabd-bangalore. Rejecting this route all together because it crosses the maoist hit area. Also there are no decent towns for night halts.
3. jamsedpur - bhubaneswar - vijaywada-nellore-bangalore. From balasore to nayudupeta it will be golden quadilateral, hence expecting good roads and easy crusing.
Need some inputs here on route 3.
1. from jamshedpur i plan to touch NH5 at the earliest and give up state highways. Now I have 3 options here.
>> jamshedpur - ghatsila - baripada - balasore (here nh5 starts)
>> jamshedpur - hata - bisoi - baripada - balasore (here nh5 starts)
>> jamshedpur - hata - rairangpur - karanjia - jajpur (here nh5 starts)
Which of these 3 is the best option in terms of road conditions?
Also there is talks over internet forums that orissa police collects state tax worth approx 1000 rupees on enetering orissa. is this true? If yes which road to take to avoid this hassle.
2. from vijaywada to bangalore, which is a better route?
>> vijayawada - hyderabad - bangalore
>> vijaywada - nellore - bangalore
this in terms of less traffic, better road conditions and above all TELANGANA SEEMANDHRA political boil and election due in a couple of months
3. Any road widening or construction work on NH5 between balasore and nayudupeta (nellore)?
4. Any suggestions on what to take care of for this 2000 km journey. i am planning to take lots of water / food packets / money for petrol / nitrogen filled tires / extra bulb / a full serving of car before i start my journey / wheel balancing .