Current Road Condition To Coorg

Thread Starter #1
Hello petrolheads,

Am planning for a short vacation to coorg , so wanted to know the road condition now. i would be following the foll route .
Bangalore - Mysore----- Hunsur--------Periyapatna-------Kushalnagar--------Suntikoppa.

there is one more route which google suggests (Hassan route)
Nelamangala -- chennarayapatna -- holenarsipura -- arkalgud-- ramnathpura-- kushalnagar -- suntikoppa.

Basically i want to avoid Mysore road on weekends coz of lots of traffic .

PLease suggest..

First,
Queries related to your travel should be posted on itinerary section. voyage section is mainly for travelogues etc.

Regarding your route thru mysore road,
You need not worry about roads till Kushalnagar. Great roads with dividers to a great extend. I do not remember about dividers till Kushalnagar, but roads are always in excellent condition.

Have a wonderful vacation !

Thread Starter #4
Did wonderfull trip to Coorg yesturday. roads are good till the destination (Suntikoppa). nicely laid new roads in couple of patches. took route 1- mysore - periyapatna - kushal nagara - suntikoppa. good roads with decent traffic.

Did wonderfull trip to Coorg yesturday. roads are good till the destination (Suntikoppa). nicely laid new roads in couple of patches. took route 1- mysore - periyapatna - kushal nagara - suntikoppa. good roads with decent traffic.
Looking for a travelogue from you with lots of pics :)

Top Bottom