Bangalore To Murdewshara / Gokarna

Thread Starter #1
Folks, I am driving down to Murudeshwar and gokarna next week. Can you guys help me with the route map and the conditions of the road please?
I am planning to take Bangalore-tumkur-tiptur-arsekere-karur-berur-bhadravathi-shimoga route to reach gokarna. Also if people can suggest which is more suitable to drive, first to Murudeshwar and come to gokarna or the other way around?

Folks, I am driving down to Murudeshwar and gokarna next week. Can you guys help me with the route map and the conditions of the road please?
I am planning to take Bangalore-tumkur-tiptur-arsekere-karur-berur-bhadravathi-shimoga route to reach gokarna. Also if people can suggest which is more suitable to drive, first to Murudeshwar and come to gokarna or the other way around?
I took this route to Goa and Mahabaleshwar about 45 days back, the roads are excellent almost all the stretches except a very few patchy roads here and there. You can save a lot on toll too. You can cover Jogfalls also.

From Honnavar you have to take a left turn and drive 25 kms to reach Muradeswar. Open the link below for further information

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...trip-splendid-goan-mahabaleswar-holidays.html

Top Bottom