Stay Options in Sathyamangalam and Masinagudi?

Thread Starter #1
  • I am planning for a two day drive through Sathyamangalam forest and also want to take the route to Thalavady via Thalamala. I am looking for night stay/food options
  • Another drive to Masinagudi. Looking for night stay/food options there also.
Any help/guidance will be appreciated.

Re: Stay options in Sathyamangalam and Masinagudi

• I am planning for a two day drive through Sathyamangalam forest and also want to take the route to Thalavady via Thalamala. I am looking for night stay/food options
  • Another drive to Masinagudi. Looking for night stay/food options there also.
Any help/guidance will be appreciated.
Hi Highway Rider,

I would suggest De-rock Resort at Masinagudi for a stay. I had been there with my wife on our first year anniversary in April,2012 and the hospitality was great. We just went for one day stay, early morning the next day they do take for a small trek if you are interested and the Viewpoint at the top is really worth it.

I dont remember exactly the tariff, please you can refer to: Accomadations, Rooms, Resort in Masinagudi - De Rock, Jungle Living

Cheers,
Girish

De Rock costs 3358 minimum.
CTHTLSITE gives 15% off on cleartrip for a night stay and 20% on 2 night stay.
Please check Bamboo Banks Farm & Guest House which got very good reviews in tripadviser.

Just saw a deal which can save almost 1000rs than other travel website.
Masinagudi: Choice of Couple Stay Packages with Breakfast at De Rock Masinagudi! Jungle Living at the Foothills of the Nilgiris! (De-Rock)
Offer 1: Rs.2199 instead of Rs.3500 – 1N/2D Couple Stay in a Bison Cottage
ffer 2: Rs.3299 instead of Rs.4700 – 1N/2D Couple Stay in a Gold View Deluxe Room
Offer 3: Rs.3979 instead of Rs.5355 – 1N/2D Couple Stay in a Silver Queen Deluxe Room / Tree House
Offer 4: Rs.4399 instead of Rs.5950 – 1N/2D Couple Stay in a Glass House

(-ve part of Groupon is NO CANCELLATIONS)

I do not have any idea on both the place. Your discretion is most important :). Hope some other members who visited there can give more options

Thread Starter #4

Thanks Girish and appus for the prompt information and the weblinks.

The plan is for next month around the 11th or 12th. We have not finalized on the destination - Masinagudi or Sathyamangalam. Need to sync with my wife holiday schedule and my workload.

Top Bottom