Tips For Tirupati Darshan Next Month (Update: Finally Had Darshan)

Thread Starter #1
Dear Friends,

My parents are visiting Bangalore and I am planning to take them for Tirupati Darshan but this time I could not get the online darshan timiing.

Kindly suggest how difficult to get darshan without online booking?

If I get them to Bangalore centre advance booking a week advance , will be get chance?

If we reach Tirupati without prior booking, then is there any chance to get darshan timing without much trouble?

Last but not least the best possible route which is smooth and fast to cover.I will be taking my Ertiga.

Thanks,
Alok

Re: Tips for Tirupati dasrshan in next month

You can get Rs.300 ticket, They are opening the ticket counter around 7am. It will take some 3-5Hrs. but, around 2Pm, they are closing the counter.

If I get them to Bangalore centre advance booking a week advance , will be get chance?

Yes, If possible book Rs.50 ticket. It is better than Rs.300 ticket. They will fix the date & time. So you have to be there on or before the time mentioned in the ticket. It will also take min 3- 5 Hrs.

If we reach Tirupati without prior booking, then is there any chance to get darshan timing without much trouble?

Rs.300 ticket will help you. But, better avoid weekends.

Last but not least the best possible route which is smooth and fast to cover.I will be taking my Ertiga.

B'lore-Kolar-Hosagate-Palamineri-chittor-Alipiri Byepass-Tirumala.

B'lore-Kolar-Hosagate - Newly tared 4-lane NH
Hosagate-Palamineri-chittor - Two lane road with paths(Beware of Trucks on this road)
chittor-Alipiri Byepass-Tirumala - Fantastic Two lane broad road.

Have a Happy dharshan[:)]

Thread Starter #3
Re: Tips for Tirupati dasrshan in next month

You can get Rs.300 ticket, They are opening the ticket counter around 7am. It will take some 3-5Hrs. but, around 2Pm, they are closing the counter.
Did you mean to say that the counters are in Tirupati only? I am planning to start from home on Friday early morning say around 4.30 AM.I believe , we should stay in Tirupati city rather to Tirumala.

Yes, If possible book Rs.50 ticket. It is better than Rs.300 ticket. They will fix the date & time. So you have to be there on or before the time mentioned in the ticket. It will also take min 3- 5 Hrs.
In a 5days advance , can I get tickets in Bangalore?

Rs.300 ticket will help you. But, better avoid weekends.
So Friday is a safe choice.

B'lore-Kolar-Hosagate-Palamineri-chittor-Alipiri Byepass-Tirumala.

B'lore-Kolar-Hosagate - Newly tared 4-lane NH
Hosagate-Palamineri-chittor - Two lane road with paths(Beware of Trucks on this road)
chittor-Alipiri Byepass-Tirumala - Fantastic Two lane broad road.

Have a Happy dharshan[:)]
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the wishes. But too many option as route, please suggest the best one.

Last edited:
Re: Tips For Tirupati Darshan Next Month

Just been to Tirupati recently few days back & few things to be aware of.

1. Highways are often blocked these days due to new state formation( Telengana) related protests. its quite risky as these protests can get violent.
2. KSRTC has cancelled all its bus services recently & daytime services were already stopped from the time of announcement itself.

Train services are running fine, there is a train which leaves daily at 7:20 am to Tirupati from Yeshwantpur.

As others suggested the Rs 300 ticket is the easiest way to get in for darshan which btw also takes several hours.

Last edited:

Guys guys there's a small problem , The andra-telengana problem hasn't settled at the borders . The police did not allow travellers to enter Andra at the moment. I will enquire and let you know about the happenings and safety of the travellers . [:)]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #8

This would be great help for us, kindly let me know if route from Bangalore is interrupted?

Hi ertiga_zmr, just in case if you had missed this thread go through this which will give answers to your queries.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...vel-bangalore-chittor-tirumala-tirupathi.html

Regarding the Telangana issue its better to be safe.

For Sudarsahanam Token Counter there are 2 centres in Bangalore.

One is near Vayyalikaval TTD temple, and recently a new TTD centre has been opened in Jaynagar 4th T Block.

You have the online option as well: eSudarsanam - Availability Chart

Which will give you the availability well ahead.

But the centres i mentioned above have some reserved tokens for people visiting them.

So its better to visit any of the centres for enquiry.

In Tirupati Bheemas Residency is good for stay.

There are many other lodges as well.

Hello ERTIGA_ZMR , I'm sorry mate unfortunately the cops aren't recommending travellers to enter Andra as the riots still continue at the borders. The private buses which commute to Andra has also been stopped since the issue . I also heard from them like some people unconditionally throw stones at cars and buses . The riots will exist until the problem has been solved completely . I would not advise one to visit thirupathi by road , I think trains are safer though [:)] do enquire about it .[:)]

Last edited:

This would be great help for us, kindly let me know if route from Bangalore is interrupted?
This route is interrupted at Palanamer. I had travelled to Tirupati by a 9.30AM KSRTC bus on Aug. 9th. The bus along with several private and public vehicles were blocked for 4-5 hours at Palanamer.

I heard that same scene continues and in fact, RTC are cancelling busses (source: my friend working in APSRTC).

Train travel is safe at the moment, preferably at night, as there are no obstructions at that time.

This route is interrupted at Palanamer. I had travelled to Tirupati by a 9.30AM KSRTC bus on Aug. 9th. The bus along with several private and public vehicles were blocked for 4-5 hours at Palanamer.

I heard that same scene continues and in fact, RTC are cancelling busses (source: my friend working in APSRTC).

Train travel is safe at the moment, preferably at night, as there are no obstructions at that time.
I heard even now the agitation and strikes are going on.

BTW, how was your trip to Kanyakumari and Danushkodi? Waiting for the TL and pictures.

I heard even now the agitation and strikes are going on.

BTW, how was your trip to Kanyakumari and Danushkodi? Waiting for the TL and pictures.
Yes, all trips towards AP via Chittor, etc are difficult. However, there is no problem on Bangalore-Hyderabad route. All state transport buses are plying.

Ram sir, my trip was really amazing. Here is my first post regarding the trip:
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ri-rameshwaram-bangalore-trip.html#post319196

Thread Starter #15

Thanks everyone, is there any scope that situation will improve in Sep 2nd week. I am feeling very sad as I was desperately wanted my parents to visit Tirupati and have already shared the plan with them. They are coming to Bangalore next Friday and I have made plan for 13-Sep- Tirupati darshan.

O.T : As a citizen of India, we are in very pity state and I believe we are living in pseudo democracy as all the power is in hand of a foreign lady no need to mention whom. Someone's dream project has shattered the Sense* , Nifty, Ruppee and Gold.
And we cannot even travel within our own Country.

Top Bottom