Bangalore To Mahabalipuram

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Travelling to Mahabalipuram on 15th August, 2013. Anybody recently covered this route? What will be the best and safe route? As I got some info from others that Mahabalipuram beach is not safe in evening if you are alone [surprise]. Is it really a concern? My chennai friends, help on this.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Travelling to Mahabalipuram on 15th August, 2013. Anybody recently covered this route? What will be the best and safe route? As I got some info from others that Mahabalipuram beach is not safe in evening if you are alone [surprise]. Is it really a concern? My chennai friends, help on this.

Thanks
Mahabalipuram beach is safe in Evening time also. most of the people spend their evening time pleasantly at Beach.

I traveled to Mahabalipuram some 4 months back. I took Vellore - Kanchipuram - chengalpet - Mahabalipuram.

the route is really good. but the traffic in Kanchipuram and chengalpet will take some good amount of our precious time.

so I suggest you to take B'lore-Krishangiri-Vellore-Kanchipuram-chengalpet-Mahabalipuram[:)]

Top Bottom