Travel - Hotel (Accommodation) Deals on Different Websites

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

As we are a group where lots of travel involved , thought of starting a thread with Travel/Accommodation deals. If you find any, please post them too. Even 500Rs off on a hotel would be a good deal instead of paying in full.

Travelguru is offering 1000RS off flat on Rooms above 3000. Use TGFLAT1000

For, proof - I have made a screenshot of the same . You can see the small offers on the sides (6%, 7% etc). The good point is , You can cancel even before two days.

travelguru.png

Valid all over India on rooms which costs 3000 on above (without tax).

Request fellow members to post same kind of deals on any websites in this thread.
I think we can make use of this thread for any accommodation related queries.

Mods/Admin : If not necessary, purge it /delete it /merge it.

Cleartrip offers 25% off on all hotel booking. Maximum discount of 2000

Use the coupon HTLBS
Cleartrip | Flights, Hotels, Packages, Trains

Valid till December 10th.

I had very good experience in booking thru cleartrip (I booked twice).

Have a cheaper & luxurious stay :)
Yes appus,

I have been using the service of cleartrip for the past three years and I always availed the best discounts, and the best choice of hotels.

I booked in Park Hotel, Delhi for 3 nights and got a fantastic offer on Booking. Com for 13k + taxes
And booked on OYO.com Hotel Sangeet, shimla (wife wanted to stay on mall road, she has studied in shimla) for 3 nights for 10k
Both have complimentary breakfast.

Will give my review, once I finish the trip

Last edited:
As per my experience Makemytrip has lot of good deals when compared to other sites. The only thing with them is that the hotels should be listed in their website.
Next in discounts after makemytrip comes cleartip.

I have been using makemytrip for my travel and hotel bookings since a long time. Then I used Goibibo after I got an app referral from a friend. Now I use Goibibo for solo, budget travel and Makemytrip for rest of the bookings. Goibibo gives complimentary gocash on almost all bookings which can be used in the next one. Earlier they had a larger limit for this complimentary gocash but now it reduced to 25% of the total amount for hotels and 5% for flight booking. Another problem is they only have limited number of hotels listed in most places (Plenty of cheap ones, but not many renowned names).

Attachments

Top Bottom