Kolkata To Delhi in My Alto K10 VXi

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I have recently shifted from Kolkata to Delhi/Noida and would be bringing in my family (wife and our pet dog) and my car (Alto K10 VXI) by July. After much consideration, I found out that driving down from Kolkata to Delhi would be the easiest, cheapest and hassle free way to bring my family and car to Delhi/NCR.

I will be having a driver with me and the driving duties would be shared between me and him.

Trip coming up in 4 days. A bit tensed right now. Any heads up with the last minute preparations?

My Plan -

Day -1 - Start at 5:30AM from Kolkata - breakfast at shaktigarh & lunch at Dhanbad. Night stay at Allahabad.
Day 2 - Start by 6:30AM - breakfast preferably at hotel, lunch at Kanpur & Indirapuram by late evening.

Suggestions/modifications most welcome. Any intricate and minute details or things that I need to look out for?

Thread Starter #2
This is my route plan:-

Start at 5:00AM from Jadavpur, Kolkata - Reach Uttarpara(in-laws place). Start from Uttarpara by 6:00AM - Reach Shaktigarh & have breakfast - Start fom Shaktigar at 8AM.

Next stop Dhanbad - 11AM. Have lunch and start from Dhanbad at 12PM. Reach Varanasi by 6PM. Continue towards allahabad and reach Allahabad by 8PM.

Next day, start by 6:30AM. Reach Kanpur by 10AM. Start from Kanpur by 11AM after having light lunch. Reach Agra by 3:30PM. Start from Agra at 4PM and reach Indirapuram by 7-7:30PM.

Does this seem feasible? I have included enough buffer in between IMHO. Realistically, how much time will the individual stretches take in my K10. Don't intend to push it beyond 100-110Kmph. Smooth and steady is the plan. Let me know :) ..

Top Bottom