Road Conditions & Tourist Destinations in Andhra Pradesh

Thread Starter #1
Me and my friends are planning a monsoon drive across the country. As I stay in Karnataka, the east coast to me is Andhra.

Guys from ANDHRA, please suggest me a few places and roads.
What am I looking for?
- A good road for the driver. Interior roads preferable. Single laned roads.​
- A good road for the passenger. Scenic roads, where we can stop a lot and admire the nature.​
- Lazy tourist destinations. Lesser the crowd better.​

Lepakshi temple is the one which you should not miss (the only place i have been in Andhra)

I am sure you will love the drive and temple there. It is not just temple, it is much more than that :)

EDIT : I suggested thinking that you are in Bangalore. Now, i see it is KA20 (Udupi). I do not think it is worth to travel from udupi only to Lepakshi . ! It is a place you should not miss if you are in Bangalore :D

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
@appus, Thank you. I doesnt matter to me. Any place suggestion will do. I have not prepared a final list. Me and my friends will be travelling. Plan is to drive or ride from west coast to east coast.

@appus, Thank you. I doesnt matter to me. Any place suggestion will do. I have not prepared a final list. Me and my friends will be travelling. Plan is to drive or ride from west coast to east coast.
If you are planning with friends, look for places with adventure too :)
I was thinking that you are planning with family !

Hope others from Andhra will help on this !

sorry for not able to help you bro !

Top Bottom