Resorts Near Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
hi guys, hope the bangaloreans among us can help me find a nice resort near bangalore (within 1-2 hours from airport) where we can for a 3-4 day stay to enjoy the famous bangalore weather and generally get away from it all. your suggestions would be invaluable.

mods - in case this thread belongs in another section, please excuse and do the honours.

Maybe I can help you here. Some picks from my side :

Fishing and Angling in India, Masheer Fishing in India, India Fishing Tour
All 100 Kms from BLR

MangoMist Resort
Mango Mist Resort -> Banerghatta Anekal Road -. 30 KMs for BLR approx

::::: Green Valley Resort :::::
Green Valley Resort -> Doddaballapur Taluk 70 Kms from BLR approx

Contact Us
Packages at Prakruthi
Prakruthi Resort -> Devanahalli Taluk 60 Kms from BLR

Airport Hotels Bangalore - Bangalore airport hotels - Bangalore international airport hotels - BIAL - Bangalore hotels near airport - Hotels in Bangalore airport - Bangalore airport bus - Bangalore new airport - Hotels near Bangalore International Ai
Fantasy Golf Resort -> Near Bangalore Airport Opp. ITC Factory, NH7 40 Kms
from BLR

Luxury Hotel in Bangalore, Luxury Business Hotels Near Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC).
Golden Palms Hotel and Spa -> Tumkur Road Bangalore, 35 Kms from BLR

Club Cabana -> Devanahalli BLR, 55 KMS
Contact Us

Hope this helps,
Anshuman

If you can let us your budget and preference, it will be better to help you. There are loads of lodging facility in Bangalore. But if you look for resort type and to be near to airport, there are only limited, and it is at least 1 hr from airport.

Thread Starter #4
thanks anshuman and rekharam. I am looking for luxury properties, which offer good north indian food options alongwith south indian foods, and which are spread over a good amount of area so there are options during the day of doing nature walks, childrens play area, swimming pool etc. basically looking to chill out with the family for few days in good bangalore weather without actually being in the city, yet not too far to avoid a drive of more than 2 hours once we land at the airport. I have already considered the Serai properties in Chikmagalur, Kadini and Bandipur which look excellent, but are almost 5 hours or so from BLR. since my mother is wheelchair bound, I wanted to avoid such a long drive with her being stuck in the car for some long. hope you guys can help me find a serai type luxury resort place closer to bangalore. also I should add here - since I won't have a car at my disposal at all times (how ironic!), the said resort needs to be self contained so that we don't ever need to leave the place for any purpose except, of, course when we check out. Like Hotel California. lolzzz

Last edited:

Top Bottom