Places To Visit in Mysore

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends,

We are planning to visit Chamundeshwari temple at Mysore on 17th of Feb. I'll be starting from Vellore on 16th morning and going to stay at B'lore and We planned to start to Mysore on 17th early morning from B'lore.

We are planning to spend the whole day in Mysore, We already planned for Chamundeshwari Temple and Mysore palace. So guys please suggest me some other good Temples and places near Chamundesheari temple and Palace.

Thanks in Advance[:)]

Brindavan Gardens and there is a very big Dam near by I don't remember the name, can some body help please..

Some thing like Krishna raja

Thread Starter #4
Don't miss the Mysore Zoo.
I think it is a very big Zoo right? Once I was been there during my school leave. Will check it out.

Thank you HR[:)]

Brindavan Gardens and there is a very big Dam near by I don't remember the name, can some body help please..

Some thing like Krishna raja
Will check it out the Distance in Google maps. Thank you Gurrala saab[:)]

Hello Friends,

We are planning to visit Chamundeshwari temple at Mysore on 17th of Feb. I'll be starting from Vellore on 16th morning and going to stay at B'lore and We planned to start to Mysore on 17th early morning from B'lore.

We are planning to spend the whole day in Mysore, We already planned for Chamundeshwari Temple and Mysore palace. So guys please suggest me some other good Temples and places near Chamundesheari temple and Palace.

Thanks in Advance[:)]
* Mysore Palace(Day trip and then during weekend nights they will light the whole palace its spectacular dont miss it)
* Zoo (If you have kids its a must) Its quite big so be prepared.
* Vrindavan Gardens (KRS) Visit during night only!
* Visit Shrirangapattanum Temple(one of the oldest temples still being worshiped and looks exactly like temples in Humpi)
* Visit Tippu's summer palace and the Fort(close to the temple i mentioned above)

These are the main things IMO worth seeing.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6
* Visit Shrirangapattanum Temple(one of the oldest temples still being worshiped and looks exactly like temples in Humpi)
* Visit Tippu's summer palace and the Fort(close to the temple i mentioned above)

These are the main things IMO worth seeing.

Thank you soo much Indian[:)]

I like to visit Shrirangapattanum Temple, Is this Lord Perumal temple? While searching in Google maps, it shows two places in the name of Shrirangapattanum[confused]

Thread Starter #9

Top Bottom