Your Thoughts on Apple iPhone 5?

So much for the hype and price. i think they bring down the price of an unlocked 4S in US? 16GB 4S is now for 549 USD. Till yesterday, it was 649 USD. So, if you bought your iphone 4S in the last couple of weeks then [frustration]

So much for the hype and price. i think they bring down the price of an unlocked 4S in US? 16GB 4S is now for 549 USD. Till yesterday, it was 649 USD. So, if you bought your iphone 4S in the last couple of weeks then [frustration]
Iphone 4S in India costs 44,500/- that was the price my bro paid in July.

If you buy in US and if any problem occurs,then warranty is not honoured here.

I didn't even check it. But the new iPod Touch, truly awesome! If you are ever getting a gadget other than wanting a phone, go for it without any questions! I really loved it!

What's changed? Not much really. Slimmer, new processor, 1GB RAM, got LTE support, longer screen, panorama shots, and a new "lightning" connector. Good luck buying more junk adapters to run your old devices for iPhone5. No NFC support yet.

Now Iphone 5 must be sued for copying everything from the 4s.

I was expecting fireworks today but really disappointed. I suppose, had Steve Jobs been there, things would've really been much more exciting.

Simply saying the new phone isn't that great.

If you buy in US and if any problem occurs,then warranty is not honoured here.
wrong information.

beauty of apple is warranty is honored everywhere even in india. other manufacturers should take a leaf our of apples book and learn to service their customers.

i was reading an article in which analysts said iphone 5 will increase America's GDP [surprise] really. i don't know there was something about exports and all but yeah brand value will fetch great money.
They did it with soft drinks and chicken ,a phone is a big thing.let us wait and see.

I will buy an iphone when Tata or mahindra launches it untill then I wont bother,nokia is fine for me at least they are affordable.

Thread Starter #29
wrong information.

beauty of apple is warranty is honored everywhere even in india. other manufacturers should take a leaf our of apples book and learn to service their customers.
You have actually wrong info buddy .
Only the MacBooks , iPads ( wifi models ) and iPods and assecories have international warranty .

iPhone , iPad ( 3G ) dosent hold internstional warranty atall .Kindly check this with apple coustomer care please .

But yes their coustomer support is top notch and is gold standard .

Thread Starter #30
still their 2% must be a lot [:D]

and yeah don't know what they have in mind. why so much of lawsuits.
You know Nokia has much higher then apple .

Now the in cell tech they are talking is what ? Sony bought that first not apple . Apple are good at telling everybody that they bring it first which is false in many ways at times . Apples strength is presicion quality everything is so well crafted and easy to use . If you ever use a MacBook or iMac chances are you will become a apple fan . It works flawlessly every damn thing as the say .

Top Bottom