Your Personal Mobile Handset?

looking to get myself an Nokia E63:
this is what i like:
nice QWERTY keyboard
has wifi
looks stylish
camera is quite good for business phone

don't like:
the red option for color looks cheap(i will buy black)

guys pour in comments for this phone because my birthday is coming up so i might get this as a bday present!

please guys
help me out!
it is urgent!

Rite now iam using an OLD nokia 6260.
Likes-Been with me for years
Next Mobile-Don't know which one to choose.Help me to choose an Good mobile which is not very costly.

Rite now iam using an OLD nokia 6260.
Likes-Been with me for years
Next Mobile-Don't know which one to choose.Help me to choose an Good mobile which is not very costly.
Start a thread in "gadgets and more", give us your requirements and preferences, we'll pour in suggestions.

Arun

Suspended
I own a Sony Ericsson W580i

Pros-Excellent Music Quality,Pedometer

Cons-Idiotic design, Too Fragile!!

now w 595.
no + and - in this.
i dont ever use my multimedia much.

during college days i had w 580 , and previously n73 and previous to this w550i.
every cell had multimedia feature but i dont use, friends used to dw contents and thus i keep getting new stuff.

now there is none to upload haha.

i end up with a problem and sell away them. some times water gets in , some times its dropped so hard haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
i had an Apple iPhone before which i bought for 29,000 with my hard-earned pocket money
adn sadly it broke after 10 months of use
so i am using Nokia 1100 for the timebeing and i am eyeing E63 but i may be getting an iPhone 3Gs from my relatives!

i had an Apple iPhone before which i bought for 29,000 with my hard-earned pocket money
adn sadly it broke after 10 months of use
so i am using Nokia 1100 for the timebeing and i am eyeing E63 but i may be getting an iPhone 3Gs from my relatives!
iPhone!! Any way past is past, try to buy a 'phone' next time [;)] E63 is really a good buy. some of my friends are using it and I like it very much. I am using E51 and I can assure you that E series is the best one from Nokia.

only one motorola user, surprising for me!
had a moto ming earlier, loved it for its user interface and easy to use software!
gave it to my mom n upgraded to e71

good phone and great features.
sleek but heavy and i like that!

desire for either iphone or n97 or maybe some htc set

iPhone!! Any way past is past, try to buy a 'phone' next time [;)] E63 is really a good buy. some of my friends are using it and I like it very much. I am using E51 and I can assure you that E series is the best one from Nokia.
I Personally didn't like Nokia at all.
The E51 was the 1st Nokia that i wished to own.
Nokia shut down productions of the E51 in India.[anger]

napster

Suspended
after using my w580i and w810i, got boored of them, got a samsung corby replacing my w580i and using my good old 1112 replacing my w810i :0
im lovin corby, touch is very responsive, i filled my 2gb card but the fone doesnt feel sluggish, and the best part is the fake call option, lol..its very useful at times

Using nokia 5610 xpressmusec slide!!!

pros:
easy to use
fast processing time
cons:
camera clarity not so good
sound quality is average only , its much better in some cheaper phones which i have seen!!!

Top Bottom