Your Personal Mobile Handset?

Going by YouTuber MKBHD, the iPhone 8 may have some surprises to excite us. So I would recommend waiting for the 8 or go with Galaxy S8 if your brother will be travelling before iPhone launch.
Thanks for the inputs Prabhakar sir.I think I feel that instead of spending money on an almost year old product and on S8,getting an iPhone SE seems to better option as I feel good upgrade from iPhone 6 in terms of specs,features and what I get in that price is 32GB storage with 6S features and specs with 5S body and can use it for long until someone gifts me a new iPhone

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus :)

I had bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus in Midnight Black colour, along with FREE Accessories on Saturday, 23rd September, 2017 [:D][:D]. Currently using it as my primary phone and I am very much satisfied with it by the grace of God.

I was using a Samsung Galaxy S5 from September 2014 to September 2017, now it has become a phone only meant to be used for WhatsApp and Facebook messenger. And I also have a White Sony Xperia M Dual mobile phone I had bought from India in March 2014.

Attachments

Last edited:
hi @bmwrockzz
can you tell me how the s8 package looks like?. apart from the usual seal, is the box covered with plastic?
i am looking to buy an s8 from a physical retailer. just wanted to make sure its unsealed. hence asking.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus :)

I had bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus in Midnight Black colour, along with FREE Accessories on Saturday, 23rd September, 2017 [:D][:D]. Currently using it as my primary phone and I am very much satisfied with it by the grace of God.

I was using a Samsung Galaxy S5 from September 2014 to September 2017, now it has become a phone only meant to be used for WhatsApp and Facebook messenger. And I also have a White Sony Xperia M Dual mobile phone I had bought from India in March 2014.
Despite having so many phones the pics are in B/W? [lol]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Replaced my samsung galaxy s6 with The oneplus 5t today.
Why not the galaxy s8 ? Didn't want to spend above 40k on a phone.
Reason for change - already used the s6 for 2.5 years plus don't know why but phone used to restart on its own.
Problems faced - just the battery and the usb port became loose.
Will sell the phone this sunday.

Initial impressions are good. Definitely not as premium as my s6, glass finish is much better than aluminium finish. S6 still looks better than this.

Snapdragon 835 seems really fast. Will update more after using it for some time.

Attachments

I was thinking of getting the OnePlus 5 as replacement for my ageing OnePlus 2 but then got an awesome deal for S8 and just picked up the Samsung S8. :)

Replaced my samsung galaxy s6 with The oneplus 5t today.
Why not the galaxy s8 ? Didn't want to spend above 40k on a phone.
Reason for change - already used the s6 for 2.5 years plus don't know why but phone used to restart on its own.
Problems faced - just the battery and the usb port became loose.
Will sell the phone this sunday.

Initial impressions are good. Definitely not as premium as my s6, glass finish is much better than aluminium finish. S6 still looks better than this.

Snapdragon 835 seems really fast. Will update more after using it for some time.
Hey dude,

How's your experience with your OP5T?Thinking to buy one for myself as I'm getting bored with my iPhone 6,which I bought it 2.5 years ago.Thinking to go for 8GB RAM 128GB one as I feel its far better than 6GB RAM 64GB one,which is also available in my dad's 15 months old OP3.My friend also bought one recently but didn't check whether it came with 6GB RAM or 8GB RAM.

Might change to new phone by Jan 2018.Options as of now are iPhone 7 and OP5T as I'm not in a mood to spend more on 8 and X and if I'm lucky enough,I would be getting an iPhone 8 as a gift from abroad.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Today upgraded to samasung galaxy s6 [:D] 32GB gold. Bought from croma for 43900 rupees. Got a free wireless charger (yet) to be delivered, a free cleaning kit plus many other things in one pack will upload the pic tomorrow.

Very nice looking phone and feels really premium. I am happy with the purchase.
Sold my phone today(after 33 months) through cashify.in for 8750rs. Friend owning a mobile shop to go ahead since as per him i would have fetched around 6k.

Top Bottom