Your Personal Mobile Handset?

I saw your phone with GPS (carwale).
I am wondering, is it attached to windscreen? Will not this be a visibility problem?
Holder looks excellent.[thumbsup]

Attachments

Wow..this just looks like a sat. nav system. great.
its occupying less area so visibility should not be a big issue.

I saw your phone with GPS (carwale).
I am wondering, is it attached to windscreen? Will not this be a visibility problem?
Holder looks excellent.[thumbsup]

RSM, visibility is not an issue at all, I have been using it since quite sometime now, it's installed at such level that it doesn't become an obstacle for my view. One can also put it on drivers right side, just at steering level. I'm getting used to it. The best part of this application is; I don't need to look at the map all the time. It's voice guidance navigation is quite helpful. It's total VFM.

I am not really a fan of good phones. So right now am using N73 ME. Even this wasnt chosen by me but was gifted to me by my dad whos currently using Blackberry 870XE. I dont clearly rem the last digit. Quite bulky.

Last edited:
I have already said about my mobile here. it was a w595 . now dad is using it. i was using a nokia 1202 for some time.

today went and bought a videocon v1604 mobile

it has dual sim with dual stand by. and every other feature of a w595. cam is 2mp here.
it has 2 gb mem space , which i dont use at all.

Hope no one has a videocon here!

In the store i was fascinated by lot of mobiles. fly , onida , orion and lot more

Hey congrats on your new phone Ilango!! So seems like you like to try new different things in everything from your car till your phone! And don worry your phone will be unique everywhere!![lol]

So how much did it cost you?

thanks man. this one cost 4300/-

if i dont want this big screen you'll get another videocon model for 3850/- with same features

from now onwards I'll use this 2mp esp for tai captures(i didnt use 3.2 mp in that w 595). I missed the maybach miserably.

this is boxy type and some what bulky. if i hit any one sure there is gonna be a injury.

Have a look when you come here. "Brick" will be right nick for it

Nokia E71
-Qwerty keyborad
-Phonebook
-Memory
-Connectivity

Dislikes
-No Blackberry support
-Average camera

My Other Phone
Nokia 1100
-No Symbian (No hanging)

Dislikes
-Very basic

Sure bro! We can test it on some person whom you don like in Pondicherry or maybe also can use it in your new construction site if there is a shortage of a single brick!![lol]

Great to know that actually you are going for a a new mobile to capture pictures for TAI. Man this place is addictive!! I also have started taking my digicam with me always to capture cars for TAI in it. I have also told my friends to capture any rare car if noticed!

this is the first day , let me put up its performace after a week.
menu's and there working style is almost similar to korean mobiles.

the safe thing is this is branded and have good battery and radiation unlike the korean ones which are not controled.

So far good

Controlled Radiation??
Now I am interested - What is that??
Can take a guess, but would love to get the right details!!

Congrats Archit! How much it costs in Bangkok??

But why are much interested in BB phones which are more commercial! Why not try some multimedia phones like xpress music from Nokia?!!

Top Bottom