Your ICE Setup and Your Rating!

Set up on my Alto (it was previously in my esteem which I took out before selling it)

Head Unit: Clarion CZ 202A
Front Speakers: Cerwin Wega
Rear speakers: Rockford Fosgate 6x9 R1693 60 watts RMS

Thread Starter #17
Set up on my Alto (it was previously in my esteem which I took out before selling it)

Head Unit: Clarion CZ 202A
Front Speakers: Cerwin Wega
Rear speakers: Rockford Fosgate 6x9 R1693 60 watts RMS
Thats a nice setup...
Can you share the quality of speaker's
Some snaps?
Looks like all are premium brands

Thats a nice setup...
Can you share the quality of speaker's
Some snaps?
Looks like all are premium brands
Thanks. The quality of the speakers are pretty good. I had damping done in my Esteem so the sound was even more clear. As a matter of fact I was think of adding a sub however in more than one occasions people listening to the sound from outside thought I already had a sub thanks to the RF speakers so i didn't really bother. When I shifted them to the Alto the effect was even more better. I gave the car to my mom for use and she is pretty pissed with this music system. [lol]

clarion and such brands in India? that too for car audio?
did you import stuff?
Yes however very few dealers stock them. I have one in Kolkata who does along with many high end brands. The 202A is one of their most basic set ups and is not that expensive. What I liked it that it lets you freely customize the level and range of the bass, midrange and treble portions of each pattern. Not just the normal -6 to +6 we have in our normal system. However that is pretty complicated.

Thread Starter #20
Thanks. The quality of the speakers are pretty good. I had damping done in my Esteem so the sound was even more clear. As a matter of fact I was think of adding a sub however in more than one occasions people listening to the sound from outside thought I already had a sub thanks to the RF speakers so i didn't really bother. When I shifted them to the Alto the effect was even more better. I gave the car to my mom for use and she is pretty pissed with this music system. [lol]

Yes however very few dealers stock them. I have one in Kolkata who does along with many high end brands. The 202A is one of their most basic set ups and is not that expensive. What I liked it that it lets you freely customize the level and range of the bass, midrange and treble portions of each pattern. Not just the normal -6 to +6 we have in our normal system. However that is pretty complicated.
Can you share the Price details ps

Thread Starter #21
Hi guys. This is a simplest way to rate your ICE audio setups and share info.

Posting order

------
> Nickname:

> Head Unit: (Name or Model)

> Front Speakers:

> Rear Speakers:

> Sub-Woofers:

> Amplifier: (4-channel or 2-channel?)

> RMS: (x4 or x2)

> Your overall rating out of 5 stars:

------

> Comments: Comment about the setup, performance levels (Min 30 words)

> Future thoughts: (about upgrading, any comment about poor speaker, amplifier, anything else)

> Would you recommend same setup to others? (Yes or No)

> Other setup which you dream or recommend that suits best for your car:

------

Direct Post Links To ICE Setup Reviews:

Honda City:

> Akash1886's ICE Setup

Hyundai Grand i10

> GrandRK's ICE Setup

Maruti Suzuki Alto:

> Saroya's ICE Setup

> Altocumulus ICE Setup

Maruti Suzuki Wagon-R:

> Stingray's ICE Setup