Your Favourite Holiday Destination in India?

till what i have visited and been to, i would love to go to Kerela and Sikkim anytime for my holidays, both are paradise on earth with different reasons.

350Z

Core Team
Ooty is one of a very nice place for tourism, There are many beautiful places for sight seeing and shopping, Mysore Palace nearby is another great place of attraction.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ooty is one of a very nice place for tourism, There are many beautiful places for sight seeing and shopping, Mysore Palace nearby is another great place of attraction.

Drive Safe,
350Z
yes thats a master piece of Mysore--The Wadiyar Palace of Mysore(if I am not wrong,as I have visited long back in 1999).The palace is totally lighted with bulbs all over it.The Golden throne was beautiful.I loved the tonga ride from the front of the palace compound to wherever you want to go in the city [:D]

A place that I have never been to is the North-east. I think that would make a wonderful option to visit.

Vroom

350Z

Core Team
Even I've not visited North-East Yet, Sikkim is one where I would like to go and as I like Forest Safaris Kaziranga would make a nice spot. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

north east has some exotic locations to be.Only sikkim would take 20-25 days to see it completely.I have been twice and had only seen one part of it, north west, north east is left which would be in my next trip few years after.

@AHI
I can talk about my visit here!!
Last year end saw us in Guwahati ... it was a short trip ... but we managed to fit in Kazironga, Kamakhya (yes!), the hill top in Shillong ... the name escapes me now, and the Elephant falls.
I think the main agenda of the trip was Kazironga ... the kids loved the Rhinos.

Then its a nice and enjoyable trip indeed Aditya.How did you went to Shillong from Guwahati?By road or by flight?
Road trip.
Some of the initial stretches were thru bad roads, but once you hit the hill section, it is awesome!!
Attaching a snap of the view en route, and a couple from Kazironga.

Attachments

awesome pics aditya. Especially the 1st one and the Rhino. Like your kids i too loved the rhino.

Top Bottom