Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Rediffmail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hotmail

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Ovi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am on the new beta version right now.And when I switch it is taking me back to yahoo classic, which is too old now. It is not letting me switch to the 'New Yahoo Mail' which was the version before this beta version came out.

350Z

Core Team
I am on the new beta version right now.And when I switch it is taking me back to yahoo classic, which is too old now. It is not letting me switch to the 'New Yahoo Mail' which was the version before this beta version came out.
That is true. I still prefer the classic though.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi everyone I have a question and this seems to be closet thread I could find relating to the question.
I want to go to a site called msn.co.nz (new zealand msn) but every time I do it takes me to msn.com.au (australian msn). So how do I correct this? There must be a way. If anyone can help then it would be great.
Its driving me crazy

350Z

Core Team
Same is happening here. I think they have put a redirection. Do you want to access a particular location of that website? Try clicking here. Hope it helps.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I've accounts with both gmail and hotmail. With Hotmail I can merge my facebook account to see updates and chat with friends as well.. I can also add the secondary account and hence I've gmail hooked to it.

Well, for me hotmail is a one-stop-shop and hence i got stuck with hotmail nowadays. That made me to vote for hotmail. [:D]

350Z

Core Team
Yahoo has now again updated their interface. This time it looks much more better. Did anyone notice?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Gmail is my preferred choice. I've used yahoo before and still using hotmail, but I've finally settled with Gmail for its simplicity. And you can also access Google's entire services with Gmail account, including Android.

350Z

Core Team
Just noticed the refreshed interface of Gmail. Looks nice but it will take some time to get used to.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Lets see now. gmail/mail.com for general mails. good old hotmail/rediff/sify for official purposes. I'd say gmail is the best when it comes logging into multiple services and yeah simplicity.

Top Bottom