Your Favourite Automobile Tag-Lines?

@aditya
we all did pass. we were caught only once. even though caught, what could she tell us?to stop teasing her?[lol] we were just calling out the tag line of the car? its no offence right? you know something? we all hated her like hell and thus my gang always used to be out of her class.not out by wish. but we were always thrown out.[evil]

@aditya
we all did pass. we were caught only once. even though caught, what could she tell us?to stop teasing her?[lol] we were just calling out the tag line of the car? its no offence right? you know something? we all hated her like hell and thus my gang always used to be out of her class.not out by wish. but we were always thrown out.[evil]
Aah!! "Out"standing students!!

Thread Starter #21

350Z

Core Team
Skoda Superb. Simply Superb. Skoda used this previously for Superb saloon.

Drive Safe,
350Z

[thumbsup]The race to Perfection has no Finish Line --> McLaren
[clap]Not Drivers, Only Lovers --> FIAT Palio
Don't just Overtake, Take Over --> FIAT Punto

At present can remember these three only.

Tag lines of Automotive manufacturer

The tag-line of each automotive company and each brand says a lot !!!!!

Lets have the collection of the whole lot.

Maruti- Way to life !!!

WagonR- For the smarter race.

Safari- Reclaim your life.

Aria- Finesse of a Sedan and muscle of an SUV.

Yamaha- Go Yamaha !!!

BMW----Sheer Driving pleasure

Chevrolet Captiva- Choose your turf.

Chevrolet UVA- Incredibly Spacious.

TATA Xenon- Fits no label

TATA Grande- More than meets the eye.

TATA Indica- More car per car.

FIAT LINEA- Admiration Guaranteed.

FIAT Palio- The fiat of the new generation

FIAT Punto- A bold new drive

Indigo Marina- Carry your world in style.

TATA Indigo- Spoil yourself.

Indigo XL- The exclusive lounge.

TATA Manza- Indulge in style.

Indigo CS- Class starts early.

Indica Vista- Changes everything.

TOYOTA- Quality revolution !!!

Innova- All you desire.

Chevrolet Optra Magnum- Powered to take over the road.

Chevrolet Aveo- Super Stylish Super smooth.

Chevrolet Tavera- Always game.

Skoda- Obsessed with quality.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #30

350Z

Core Team
From April 2015, Renault is using a redesigned corporate graphic as well as the new tagline: Passion For Life. Following are more details from press release:
Along with Renault’s new brand signature, the Group’s graphic identity has been reviewed and redesigned, too, by in-house teams working out of its Corporate Design Department. This evolution concerns all the company’s advertising, both audio and visual (TV, print, posters, radio, etc.), as well as websites, exhibition stands, special events, merchandising, clothing, etc. Meanwhile, the Renault diamond has been made bolder and has been freed from the confinement of its surrounding outline. It features the same more generous, higher-status, brighter logo that adorns the front of the brand’s latest models.

The brand block has changed, as well. Although its draws its DNA from Renault’s past, it stands out as more modern and more assertive. It also features a new, specially developed typeface designed to add a distinctive touch to the brand’s communication. The Renault yellow, which has been made brighter and warmer, is visible as a vertical strip to the logo’s right. The result is a refined graphic identity that elegantly expresses the value of the brand’s products. This more creative and emotive approach is in line with the mission that was given to Laurens van den Acker, SVP, Corporate Design.

“When I arrived in 2009, my mission was to reforge the emotional bond between the Renault brand and its customers,” notes Laurens van den Acker, SVP, Corporate Design, Renault. “My response was to ask my teams to rekindle Renault’s Latin roots by designing colourful, personalisable cars with sensuous, muscular lines that spark emotions and make everyday life more pleasant.” The Renault group’s new corporate identity, which will cover the Renault, Dacia and Renault Samsung Motors brands, will be revealed at the Renault group’s next General Meeting at the end of April 2015.
Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom