Your Experience With Online Shopping Portals

Thread Starter #31

bhvm

Honoured Member
Amazon has agreed to provide new invoice for Kingston SSD.
I also got email reply from kingston that Warranty of SSD will be calculated as per Bill details. So bill is pretty important.

Amazon also agreed as Its a seller mistake, I will not have to worry about my return window.
I think I will keep Amazon SSD (Kingston) and return Flipkart one (WD)
Opera Snapshot_2019-05-08_104814_mail.google.com.png

Thread Starter #33

bhvm

Honoured Member

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Ordered car cleaning from Urban clap yesterday. Guy came today and started washing the car. In the mean time I went to have my breakfast , came down and saw him applying wax just after cleaning the car. [shock]
I asked him what are you doing with the Wax, you are supposed to do rubbing and polishing before.
He : sir this is different than 3m and it will shine better.
Me : yeah definitely but after all the other processes have been done.
He remained adamant that he's doing it in all his cars and I told him that you are doing it wrong since day one.
In the end when he didn't listen told him to leave it and I cancelled the booking.

Urban clap boast of so many things like only less than 10% of people are chosen to become partners , professional and what not. First time it was done professionaly and I liked it. It was some other guy.

Received a call from tech support and told them everything. They didn't do a follow-up and just now received this message.

. Your Car cleaning booking for today has been cancelled since Shawez Kha couldn't connect with you despite several attempts. In case you still need the service, place another request by clicking here UrbanClap - Service Experts | Hire Wedding, Home & Beauty Professionals or call [object Object] -UrbanClap

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
It was the fake formula 1 carnauba wax. The guy started working 4 months back. The thing that pissed me off was that he didn't want to listen to me. I told him to do the rubbing and polishing and then apply a coat of the wax( I have my own products at my office) he said I will do only one. He was polite though. Told him to get in touch with some other guys and get knowledge first. Didn't escalated this issue with Urban clap or he will lose work.

I had bad experience with flipkart order placed on 30th Sept 2019 (big show-off day sales). Item name Collapsible Wardrobe (For Rs. 1210/- ) and seller name SkyAsia (Flipkart Assured). First I received photo frame instead of wardrobe so I requested for replacement and today I have received another photo frame! [frustration]Contacted customer care and she put my call on hold for more then 10 mins, then came up with details about wardrobe assembling (I guess she checked youtube videos). After lots of conversations, she created return and refund request (I should have done the same online instead of wasting time with her).

As of ekart, they are very prompt with dates given by flipkart system. Packing, pickup, shipping are done as per given dates and the dates have 2-3 days gap inbetween. Even if the item arrives several days before expected date, they will neither deliver or hand over for self pickup. Tracking said my replacement arrived to nearest hub on 15th Oct but it wasn't updated to "out for delivery" till afternoon. Ekart facility is couple of blocks away from my house so I went there to pick it along with wrong item (Photo frame). I waited there for nearly 30mins and they said item not arrived here yet and it may take 1 - 2 days more. WTH I showed him tracking details about package arrived to nearest hub but he stood by his words. I'm sure the package was in warehouse but systems not updated. I had to wait so long because the guy whom I gave tracking no was scanning 100s of packages and only after completing he checked my package in his computer. Also there are many workers with computers but no one had time nor cared to check.

So I have waited for 17 days and still couldn't get the item I ordered. Now the pick up update is 19th and refund after a week. Shame on SkyAsia seller for sending wrong item twice, ekart for bad service and flipkart for date system. It was my mistake buying an item from 3rd party seller (despite being Flipkart Assured) but I was trapped on a nice deal. :frown: Along with the wardrobe, I also bought Gold Medal spike guard for Rs. 400/- and it took 2 weeks to deliver (Again ekart follows given dates on system). Fortunately seller was RetailNet so I got the correct and working item.

Photo_Frame_2.JPG
Photo_Frame_1.JPG

Nairrk

Honoured Member
oh.. that's really a bad experiance [sad]
However the Link for the wardrobe shows that the seller is RetainNet as such how come you purchased it from Skyasia?

oh.. that's really a bad experiance [sad]
However the Link for the wardrobe shows that the seller is RetainNet as such how come you purchased it from Skyasia?
At the time of order Skyasia was the only seller for that item and he had good ratings too. RetailNet is now available but price is high and it says "Currently out of stock in this area" for my pincode.

So I ordered a dash camera from AliExpress and this is the first time it reached India very fast but it also got held by customs[shock]
Now it says
What does the tracking say in India Post website?

Your item has reached local customs office on 21st Nov and it will take a month or more for the clearance. I don't think customs clearance gets declined within one day (Import Clearance Failure).

One of my friend bought 70Mai Pro dashcam from AliExpress and it was held in customs for 2 months then came out with ~400 import tax. I have ordered IP camera on Banggood 2 months ago and selected India Direct Mail (Which is usually sent via Gati or Alljoy/Ecom) but stupid seller shipped it via China Post Registered and it was held in customs for 1 month. Yesterday it has been dispatched from Bangalore office and I should get it tomorrow. Fortunately my order has tariff insurance so if it gets taxed then banggood will provide refund. [:)]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Ramagya Group launching B2B E-commerce platform Ramagya Mart​

Desh Ka Vyapaar” is the positioning adopted for Ramagya Mart

15-04-2021

Ramagya Group is a well-recognized entity with over 36 years of excellence in India. With 20 brands in different verticals under the parent company, Ramagya Group is going to launch its B2B E-commerce platform “Ramagya Mart” shortly. The platform will connect manufacturers with the whole-sellers, distributors and dealers directly.
The objective of Ramagya Mart is to drive a specific category of Indian manufacturers by offering them a platform to create their wholesale e-marts on the portal and use the platform as an image-building tool to engage with a large diaspora of tier 2 and tier 3 wholesale businesses primarily.

The phenomena of India's internet economy doubling from USD 125 Billion in 2017 to attaining USD 250 Billion in 2020, with 66% of e-commerce demand in India coming from Tier 2 & Tier 3 Cities, India will soon be in a position to benchmark global B2B e-commerce business that is 5 times the size of B2C e-commerce business.

Utkarsh Gupta, Managing Director, Ramagya Mart said that the core positioning of the brand is 'Desh Ka Vyapaar' and his entire philosophy behind the brand positioning stems from the Prime Minister's Atmanirbhar Bharat philosophy.

Mr. Utkarsh Gupta also said " if manufacturers utilize their capacities to an optimum level, not only will they be productive and profitable but manufacturers will become catalyst to creating new job opportunities for our people from Tier 2 cities and Tier 3 towns.

He also further added that, the promoters of this brand have a strong trading background and experience. And since they are also currently in the education business, the values of transparency and trust-worthiness are embedded in the ethos of this new brand and in the functionality of the business platform and its working. Ramagya Mart has a mammoth mission to be a catalyst of productivity for manufacturers and the plan is to market and advertise the platform on the similar lines of successful B2B platform to garner traction from wholesalers, distributors, retailers and institutions.

'When we launch Ramagya Mart, we will unveil how our ethos is reflected in our brand identity and how we have integrated Trust, Transparency and Trade as part of our business fundamentals. We will also unveil our investments and core uniqueness of the platform, which will benefit both manufacturers and their wholesale business customers. In the next 3 years we will ensure that Ramagya Mart will be one of the best solutions to distribution challenges and a catalyst for volume business marketing for Indian manufacturers,” said by Utkarsh Gupta, Managing Director of Ramagya Mart.
Regards
Akash

Top Bottom