Your Best Photographs!!

Here are some of mine. All are taken by ASUS ZenFone 2 laser. One word, awesome camera.

Attachments

Once again saving this thread from a slow death.[/URL]
I was digging my Google Photos and found these.

Cincinnati Zoo. Not sure if he is trained to show off:
20130525_153225.jpg

Alien Spaceship from Independence Day @ Atlanta, Georgia. Caught using Nokia 6303 phone [glasses]
Coud Design 01.jpg

Red Sunset @ Richmond, Virginia
IMAG0120.jpg

Sunset @ Miami, Florida
IMAG0506.jpg

Last edited:
This is a great thread - and the variety of stuff on offer is, in a word, ballistic! Like me, there are shutterbugs who know little or nothing about the technicalities - but we know what we like and just point & shoot it. Then there are the genuinely dedicated and sincere photographers whose work enhances the value of this thread and provides inspiration to the rest. For me, like I said, I'm just point & shoot. I'm also 65 & an old-school stick-in-the-mud - & I find it difficult to learn new tricks, so to speak!
So I'll just try lucky-dipping and pick a few of those, which for one reason or another, remain in the mind.

Attachments

Just saw in my inbox this from National Geographic Society [;)][:)]
View attachment 216578
And the image here:
Hello manojodungat!
Congrats old boy! I told you, modesty is not always the best policy![:)] And the selected photo is outstanding - reminds me of some of Nilanjan Ray's photos.
All the best and as I said - keep them coming!
Regards,
Shashanka

Hello manojodungat!
Congrats old boy! I told you, modesty is not always the best policy![:)] And the selected photo is outstanding - reminds me of some of Nilanjan Ray's photos.
All the best and as I said - keep them coming!
Regards,
Shashanka
Thank you Sir !
So its you and BTW I like your signature, very true indeed.[:)]

Top Bottom