Your Best Photographs!!

An Inquisitive Wild Tusker checks out my parked xylo in The Nilgiris. This guy sure did derive pleasure in removing the zinc sheet that i had put up as the car was new, cracked the rear glass & chucked out the rear wiper blade too. He is a full time motor vehicle inspector in this part of the wilderness ![lol]

Attachments

Lovely capture Manoj! And "no activity......" I think is contagious or something! I too have been missing for a while due to domestic contingencies.
I'm not sure if I have posted these earlier, but they remain among my favourites. I have attached Treacle's photo twice by mistake & I tried to delete one of them - but failed to find the process![frustration]

DSCF0168.JPG
DSCF0121.JPG
DSCF0121.JPG

Last edited:
For some funny reason i keep sharing my Pics in WhatsApp but not here. i will do my bit, today.

On the night of this year's super-moon (19th Feb 2019), spent some nice time on the terrace with my Family and got some Pics. Here they are:

How the Supermoon appeared in my Zenfone 5Z Camera :
1.jpg

Using my Sony NEX-5R Camera with "SEL 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Lens", in Auto everything Mode, same moon appeared at first like this :
2.jpg

When i shifted to Manual Focusing and Aperture Priority Mode the Camera retained Control over Shutter Speed and gave me this :
3.jpg

Then i took over all controls (by selecting the M-Mode --- full Manual Mode), adjusted sharpness with more manual focusing (using 9.6X zoom for display only) and got a much better one. the following is with with mild digital zoom (i cropped it while sharing in WhatsApp and can't say how much Digital Zoom exactly) :
4.jpg

I used a el cheapo Tripod for my NEX; i didn't go for full optical zoom and settled for a focal length of around 190-200mm (have not checked the properties yet).

Compare the "NOISE appearing in the black sky" between a Mobile Phone Cam and my Mirrorless Camera . Happy shooting to one and all [cheers]

PS: Above Pics were taken from the "SENT" Folder in WhatsApp. WA introduced its own file compression and so there are some losses in detail. 'Chalta hai' for giving an idea, isn't it !

An Inquisitive Wild Tusker checks out my parked xylo in The Nilgiris. This guy sure did derive pleasure in removing the zinc sheet that i had put up as the car was new, cracked the rear glass & chucked out the rear wiper blade too. He is a full time motor vehicle inspector in this part of the wilderness ![lol]

Great photo, tusker neet! Wild tuskers today are used to humans as they are a protected species and the forest dept. seems to be more serious today in their efforts!

Top Bottom