Yi Dual Camera Mirror DashCam

Thread Starter #1
Improving road safety with a dashcam is vital now a days looking at the number of vehicles increasing everyday along with rising number of road rage incidents, accidents, etc.
Search for a discrete dual dashcam for my car ended with the product I am showing in this video. It wasn't easy to decide for the right product when so many dashcams are there. But this one is truely a different product.

https://youtu.be/aCpt7SxxXCo

All comments, criticism, suggestions are welcome.

I hope you all would like this video , don't forget to subscribe my channel and share this video.

To connect with me: https://www.facebook.com/VIvekRjDieselhead-150107812297126/

It's a good video. Nice work. I would also love to see different quality videos taken by the dash cam in sunlight, cloudy days, sunset, night and during rains.

Plus any more info on how to power it ( where did you tap from)

Plus the cost that you got it for.

Thread Starter #5
Sorry guys for checking the thread this late,

Right now I am using cigarette lighter socket in my car but would soon hardwire it with or without relay.

I feels just like it was before installing it, no effect on driving at all, which was the actual purpose of getting this DVR. You yourself won't notice any difference in car other than it being a little large IRVM.

CONs
1.I find that the screen could have been better, the one used doesn't have wide view angle though camera is wide angle.
2. Mirror effect should be photochromatic for night drive.

Both the cons I mentioned aren't a deal breaker and are subject to become use to the product.

I hope I answered to your satisfaction.
And guys if you people like my work then do like & share my video and don't forget to subscribe my channel[:D]

Regards
Vivek

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I too have almost similar Dashcam (but not YI) fitted in my car. It has the feature of everything you mentioned about your Dashcam except the feature of pairing mobile with the Dashcam seems missing. In view of this removing/inserting memory card everytime after a trip (if need to save the recording onto my PC) is painful.(Since the memory card slot is on the top side of the camera and there is not much gap between the camera top end and windscreen glass)

See the product here:

010.JPG

The user manual of the camera has no mention about how to copy the contents of the memory card.

Any solution to this problem?

Top Bottom