Yet Another 'LUV' Story. My Ertiga ZDi Ecru Beige

Wonderful modifications Vinod - especially the last row split and removal of humps. I was also very keen to do this mod during early days. But is on hold now - since I don't travel as much as we originally planned. Good to know Koyas in Coimbatore is willing to do.. In case I change my mind will head straight to Koyas. By the way, how much did it cost you?

I used to remove the parcel tray while travelling long to create some space. But didn't know the plastic box itself could be removed to maximize space. That alone might solve my problem. Shall explore both the options.

Finally, your Ertiga looks awesome. [clap]

Thanks singh890

Unfortunately I didn't fix the alloy as it was protruding out of the car by 3-4 mm, and was afraid it may touch the wheel arches.

Still running on stock steel disks and looking for nice alloy with 5.5J width.[cry]
Hi did you get the alloys ?? I guess you may go ahead with that model ,it may be protruding out but wont scrap the wheel arches. because I am using a model almost like the one on your picture.negative or minus alloys do tend to protrude out but an inch or so wont cause any problem.see pic

Attachments

Last edited:
Splitting the seats and the rouf rails are great modifications, I have seen your Erti on road and has noticed the nice looking rouf rails [clap]

Ertiga original alloys also look good and cost is also reasonable.. should be around 5K per wheel. I was keen on buying ZDI without alloys (& fix alloy wheels at the dealer itself before taking delivery).

The rationale: ZDI without alloy was cheaper by 20,000 when compared to ZDI with alloy. Since Ex-show room was lesser, road tax and insurance were also lower which worked out to around 10K total savings. But unfortunately none of the dealers had ready stock of Granite Gray color.

Hi did you get the alloys ?? I guess you may go ahead with that model ,it may be protruding out but wont scrap the wheel arches. because I am using a model almost like the one on your picture.negative or minus alloys do tend to protrude out but an inch or so wont cause any problem.see pic
I see that you have fitted a sunroof in your ertiga.. How was this done? Please give us some pics from inside.

I have strange issue with my Ertiga. I own a Granite Grey ZDI 2014 October make. The problem is that whenever I come back after 1 to 2 hr drive I see a water mist/dew/sweating whatever you call it on the outside that is on the roof of the car where the second row AC is located!!! It can be clearly seen the water sweating exactly above the second row ac from a balcony! This way the roof is surely going to rust. Is this normal ? Please help me

I see that you have fitted a sunroof in your ertiga.. How was this done? Please give us some pics from inside.
its not a sunroof in the first pic.[:D] its just a carefully done vinyl wrap.
but now i managed to fix one roof in ertiga.sure i will upload pics. please wait ,as i am busy these days[cry]

Attachments

hi
apologies for the delay in answering
the installation was done at my home. took about two hours

Vinod, Can you let me know the contact of the person who did the seat splitting for ertiga? I tried with one of the guys here but he has spoilt the seat thoroughly and left it half done.

Thread Starter #44
Oh.. thats a sad news. What is the state now?

I got it done from a guy in Trivandrum, close to my residence.

Vinod, Can you let me know the contact of the person who did the seat splitting for ertiga? I tried with one of the guys here but he has spoilt the seat thoroughly and left it half done.

Nothing much..I am waiting for the new ertiga which comes with 50:50 seats to order and fit. Spoke to one of the service center manager and he said he will order for me.
Also koyas comibatore is also ready redo the work..I saw some posts where they have done it for Ertiga very well.

Top Bottom