Yet Another Advice on ICE

Thread Starter #16
my budget for a HU double din is 15k max can any 1 suggest a gud one.... the Kenwood DPX MP5110 has RCA 3 pre outs.....my friend says it is a gud one any reviews on this...plz do let me know....
Thank you GURUS!![:D][music]

my budget for a HU double din is 15k max can any 1 suggest a gud one.... the Kenwood DPX MP5110 has RCA 3 pre outs.....my friend says it is a gud one any reviews on this...plz do let me know....
Thank you GURUS!![:D][music]
Kenwood 7016, its relatively a new arrival and is the best in Sound Quality amongst Kenwood's Head Unit.
3 RCA's/ Pre outs @ 4v. IPOD/ IPOD/ USB, but does not have Bluetooth. Approx cost should be 13K

If you need the above thing with Bluetooth then go in for Kenwood 8016BT (this is also a new arrival), cost approx 19K.

Thread Starter #19
ilango[speed thirst];51166 said:
for sam's query
you must go with the alpine. it has a good pre out voltage- good to run your bostons's and infinity series
How much does an alpine double din cost?? can i get one in chennai for 15-20k??

Tough luck you might get and that too it will be without Bill.

According to me, but for the sheer size of the double din, Alpine single din system have more features. So you might as well get good single single systems with additional feature in 18 to 20K range.

Top Bottom