Yello Fellas

Thread Starter #1
Hey Petrol Heads,

I have joined TAI yesterday and feeling quite happy to be part of it. I am from Thane, Maharashtra and very recently I have purchased a Honda Amaze SMT I-Dtec.

Just completed my 1000KMs and first free service.[drive] I have been following the threads before purchasing my car and now I am quite excited to contribute.

I really like the quality of TAIians and their contributions. I would like to thank and appreciate all of you for sharing all your experience and knowledge.

Love and Peace,
Neo

Hello Yello Dirty Fello:biggrin:!!

Welcome to the Automotive India! Kai zala?

Hope you get lot of love and peace with your Amaze[thumbswink].

Please start an ownership thread and have fun.

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #3
Thanks Sam for the warm welcome.

I'll try my best to collate my experience so far and write a post. I have not added any accessories yet but still it's a beauty. I'll try to add few pictures if I can.

Rgds,
Neo

A very warm welcome here on The Automotive India neo_amazer. Hope you have a pleasant stay on-board.

Congrats on your new Amaze i-Dtech. Good to know TAI was of help in your car buying decision. We would love to read about your new ride's overall buying and ownership experience. Do plan to write a review soon.

As mandatory, Please visit the Announcements section and get accustomed with the rules of the forum. Do Ping the mods as and when you feel the need, we'll be happy to help.

Looking forward to your active participation here on the forum.

Regards
GM88

Hello all,

I just completed registered with this community. And I say a big thanks to the admin who permit for being a member of this community[clap]
I am lucylui I am a student, I have not any car yet, but I will have when I start working my dream is to have a sizzling car!

I love to participate in various autos community, because I just love to gather various things about all the brands and models.[glasses]

Anyhow, not it's time to start from here.!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom