Yamaha R15 v2 Special Edition: Ownership Review

Thread Starter #106
are there any grab handles for the pillion rider?
I have experienced the pillion seat of Duke200,its horrible! [surprise]
No there are no grab handles for the rear rider. I have not experienced the pillion seat of Duke200 so can't comment on that but for R15 v2 it's not that bad as it looks. I would say if you are using it in the city with pillion than you won't have much problem as i have experienced it couple of times now.

Hi Guys.sory for delayed post here.I got my R15 racing blue 3weeks back.I am really enjoying this bike.I need some help from you guys on which things i can use it for washing or shall i have to use some oils?.I wanted to buy jacket which one you guys sujjest??i searched online but i did not find any one with decent price tag

Thread Starter #111
Hi Guys.sory for delayed post here.I got my R15 racing blue 3weeks back.I am really enjoying this bike.I need some help from you guys on which things i can use it for washing or shall i have to use some oils?.I wanted to buy jacket which one you guys sujjest??i searched online but i did not find any one with decent price tag
Congratulations buddy for your new acquisition [clap]. And that's a very good color as well. My second favorite after the limited edition.

Waiting for your ownership review, why you choose r15 v2 over others [;)] and obviously lot of pics.

For washing and polish i am using Formula 1 products. I use these products for washing my car as well as my bike and pretty satisfied.

Attachments

Thread Starter #115
Can you please tell me where i can buy these products?online or in some stores??.Any idea about where i can get jackets
You can get these products online or in any good automobile accessory shop.

here is my bike....
Congrats once more buddy[clap] and this color combination is looking awesome as well.
What was the OTR?

Thread Starter #117
Wow there is almost 10k difference for the limited Edition in Banglore. I got the Limited Edition for RS. 1,22,400 OTR.
But anyways that would be the case with all the cars and bikes prices.

Top Bottom