Yamaha FZ25 - Knight Black

Thread Starter #76
Mild off road video which I found from a trip which I even an year ago.

Camera was mounted on handlebar, initially there was a lot for elevation when climbing.

Thread Starter #77
ODO - 29718 kms
Observed a broken front sprocket, lost 2 teeth. Didn't have suitable tools to repair at home so decided to go to ASC also choose to get service done by them.

Expenses :
1618112802509.png

Observed something quite shocking, they did some thing called "Diesel Wash". Where they applied diesel to every metal surface that exists on the bike including brake disc. Boy ! I was surprised to see how casually they're doing it. When I initially test drove it, Brakes didn't work and smoke was emanating from engine due to diesel layer. I forced them to was the bike again to remove the diesel layer.

I seriously didn't even know how to make them understand that they might actually cause damage to the bike and also might cause an accident in future.

So, that will be the last time i'll ever visit that ASC again.

ODO - 29718 kms

Observed something quite shocking, they did some thing called "Diesel Wash". Where they applied diesel to every metal surface that exists on the bike including brake disc. Boy ! I was surprised to see how casually they're doing it. When I initially test drove it, Brakes didn't work and smoke was emanating from engine due to diesel layer. I forced them to was the bike again to remove the diesel layer.

I seriously didn't even know how to make them understand that they might actually cause damage to the bike and also might cause an accident in future.

So, that will be the last time i'll ever visit that ASC again.
This has been happening at almost all service centers for ages irrespective of brand. After my first service in 2009, encountered the same scene. Applied front brake and bike was still rolling. Diesel fumes adds effect after dark at traffic signals [pig]

Top Bottom