Yamaha Dealer Refusing Faulty Part Replacement

Dont fix broken part in a new dio

again and again go to the Yamaha dealer . They will replace.

They will replace you a new one and fix the broken one in the new bike and claim it from the company.

So frequent visit to Yamaha must help you!

Thread Starter #18

deville_56

Honoured Member
talked with guy at the counter. very loyal guy. he said nothing can be done sir. he is absolutely helpless and he also suggested filing official complaint.

Thread Starter #19

deville_56

Honoured Member
Forgot to update the thread. Sent harsh mail to Yamaha on the 45th day to whatever address I could find in google with @yamaha-motor-india.com, thanks to four letter words in English with ck at end [:P]. It started flooding my mailbox with apologies from all over India. Within no time a mallu speaking guy called from Bangalore office apologising. Then he called the dealer and inquired the issue and said its out of stock and mine will be replaced once the fresh stock is in. He said I shouldn't be using such words to mails to higher levels [it sounded as if they screwed him up]. [evil]

Within a week, got call from dealer followed by the same mallu guy. He was happy so was I. Went to Muthoot Yamaha with band of boys [for backup]. The store was closed for lunch, but my arrival one of the managers himself took the mirror from the store and printed the bill and filled some form for replacing it. He showed the new mirror and confirmed with me its not damaged. Good end.

Then I dropped the Dio plans [another fyt with Honda, see other thread/threads regarding that].

Sold the mirror through ebay. The end [:)]

just now i went through the whole thread! Its really frustrating when something like that happens with a new purchase!

But glad to know the issue was resolved after using the famous word in english![;)]

Thread Starter #22

deville_56

Honoured Member
[:D]

Funniest part is the email ID mentioned as customercare ID was not in use anymore and they were having another ID. Every issues sent to the new one was answered in no time [:)]

Top Bottom