• Xylo E8 with ABS

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Grande EX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grande GX

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Aditya,

Xylo is clearly a winner in terms of big Feature list & Comfort.

When it comes to styling & power Grande takes the lead.

Both cars go hand in hand & its a personal opinion to choose from!

The Grande lacks safety features but the pricing is less than Xylo which has lots of safety features!! I feel M&M are better than TATA when it comes to A.S.S!!

Though tata get so many niggling problems , they stand ahead.

I am glad that the grande has this type of ac vents. Vibhor i was not aware till i saw your picture.

Though xylo is perfect in every thing , there are constant news about brake defects.
I mean mixed response on brake issue. So i think that a set of batch came with brake defects. Need some survey in this. Also the orkut community says much in this. But if its a problem , it will be rectified by mm in its next batch onward! so no probs with car.

Aditya,

Xylo is clearly a winner in terms of big Feature list & Comfort.

When it comes to styling & power Grande takes the lead.

Both cars go hand in hand & its a personal opinion to choose from!
I thought Raj was actually planning on a purchase, hence the question.

Thread Starter #35
nah, i am not buying any of these cars! if i had to, i would buy the linea with this money!

among these, as i said, i would prefer the xylo.

Aah!!
That is a good idea!!
We had bought the Innova for my wife only because of the two kids, and the fact that if we put in two child seats, it was quite difficult for a third person to fit in. Hence the requirement for a third row!!
But if not, it would have been a sedan!!

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
ilango[speed thirst];23510 said:
Though tata get so many niggling problems , they stand ahead.

I am glad that the grande has this type of ac vents. Vibhor i was not aware till i saw your picture.

Though xylo is perfect in every thing , there are constant news about brake defects. I mean mixed response on brake issue. So i think that a set of batch came with brake defects. Need some survey in this. Also the orkut community says much in this. But if its a problem , it will be rectified by mm in its next batch onward! so no probs with car.
Probably a particular lot was in defect as I've not heard anything negative as such by owners. Mahindra has rolled out anniversary celebration model which is available with DVD player, leather upholstery etc making it VFM than ever, Also don't forget to check it's detailed Road Test Report : Mahindra Xylo Road Tested

Drive Safe,
350Z

If i have a toght budget i would surely go in for a Xylo E8 with ABS, otherwise Innova since i am a big fan of Innova from the day it was launched.

Probably a particular lot was in defect as I've not heard anything negative as such by owners. Mahindra has rolled out anniversary celebration model which is available with DVD player, leather upholstery etc making it VFM than ever, Also don't forget to check it's detailed Road Test Report : Mahindra Xylo Road Tested

Drive Safe,
350Z

That is my point too. But all the problem i see is in net only. I just have one friend with xylo here. Its perfect. [clap]

Top Bottom