X-Mas & New Year Greetings From TAI

Wish you all TAINZ a VERY HAPPY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2010 ahead from the whole team of AUTU HUB INDIA.
Hope all your dreamz come true and you and all your family members and friends be in good health and spirit. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Wishing a haapy and prosperous new year to all of you.
May we have more supercars this year, let bajaj bring out the 220s and TVS roll out RTR220, may we all get the thrill we have always wanted to experience. Lets wish that we put high flow injectors, Cold air intakes, high lift cams and ball bearing turbos on our cars. Go faster, Drive harder. Get that Greddy stage3 clutch for those precise launches in speedrun.
Drift around every roundabout in city to show off those Koni suspension. And make breathtaking launches with the Garret turbo under the hood, feel safe as u have Brembo calipers on the ventilated discs.
Live to Drive.
Happy new year to all TAINZ!!
[cheers]

For last year's words belong to last year's language And next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.Here's wishing everyone a very HAPPY 2010!!

Wishing a haapy and prosperous new year to all of you.
May we have more supercars this year, let bajaj bring out the 220s and TVS roll out RTR220, may we all get the thrill we have always wanted to experience. Lets wish that we put high flow injectors, Cold air intakes, high lift cams and ball bearing turbos on our cars. Go faster, Drive harder. Get that Greddy stage3 clutch for those precise launches in speedrun.
Drift around every roundabout in city to show off those Koni suspension. And make breathtaking launches with the Garret turbo under the hood, feel safe as u have Brembo calipers on the ventilated discs.
Live to Drive.
Happy new year to all TAINZ!!
[cheers]
This is one of the best New Year wish for auto enthusiats like TAIZ

Thread Starter #24

350Z

Core Team
Happy New Year - 2010 !!

Hello Everyone,
I wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year - 2010. :smile:
May The Automotive India touch New Heights with this Year and keep quenching the thirsts of Automotive Enthusiasts around the globe.

@racerdabba, That was a good one! :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

A Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all the TAIgers.My new year resolutions are to study hard and also excel in car DIYs.[;)]
For me,christmas gift is a primer and a black aerosol spray for painting the bumpers of my Omni.[lol]

Top Bottom