Would this Work?

This will not work since the magnet and the metal is on the same platform ![;)]
PS: I have tried this on model cars when i was young and only thing that happened was bending of the arm.

This will not work since the magnet and the metal is on the same platform ![;)]
PS: I have tried this on model cars when i was young and only thing that happened was bending of the arm.
I was thinking about this , and you have already answered.

if powerfull magnet the arm will bend,

if no arm like arrangement is done , there will be no movement

IMO as well the arm will bend.
Moreover To get so much force you would have to use an electro-magnet, now to provide current to that magnet you will again fall back to conventional sources of energy.

can you push a car siting inside it?????
Yes. But for that you need to remove under cover completely to freely drag or push the car. Removal of engine and other unnecessary parts would help you gain speed and you will be able to take little far as compare to with all the items. But removal of under plat is must [lol]

IMO as well the arm will bend.
Moreover To get so much force you would have to use an electro-magnet, now to provide current to that magnet you will again fall back to conventional sources of energy.
Rightly said. By the way cannot we have two vehicles one running with fuel and another one with the magnetic force by following that vehicle ? [confused]

Ok, how about pushing with a magnetic force rather than pulling.

What's your take on it.

Last edited:
I agree with Umang. What is the purpose of this in the first place. If we really need to do something like this, we might need to apply proper laws of physics to get it working.

Top Bottom