Worst Road Rage Scenario!

Yeah your correct but the most worst thing is the person slapping don't end up slapping someone who is son of a politician or a caste group leader, they will chase you down or hunt you down to your place and keep you engaged for some good amount of time [lol]
Wrong sirji, every idiot gets slapped time to time. If we leave then their level people do the same and if they leave then our village population does it.

In the villages nearby, even a bullock cart won't move an inch after you blow the horn or hooter/siren. Only if the following vehicle is an ambulance then it's given the way all other will have to follow till the roads gets wide enough for the vehicle to pass by itself. And dare you speak out anything, no matter who you are or what you drive; the body will be massaged and maybe the car also put on fire - you never know. Cops? Haha, daily in the newspaper there is a news or two where the cops themselves are beaten like dogs by the villagers and who is the convict? Public and public has n face.

Why villagers are so tough here? Two reasons:
1) They have enough money to buy anything and any official - land acquisition.
2) Their unity and the political interference because no minister would like to put off many villages and lose thousands of votes.

Rest the current Jat agitation in Haryana has already shown what type of people exactly are to be dealt.

So that's why i said skip it and move on, i guess we don't want to fight a pig so as to get our-self dirty though i know the pig loves to roll down the dirt by hugging us [shock]
100% agree, either don't fight or kill the pig. If you get into an issue and still leave the ends open then the things will turn ugly for sure.

Saarji why you did that to me? I am 5'10" and have been 5'10" since last 2-3 years, yaa.. no more growth!! [;)]

I can stand beside an Innova and still manage to lift the cargo/bags off the roof carrier; hence proved - I am not 5'.

If the gleaming car started following then?
BTW there are incidents at times where the first and second party do maintain peace but the public (especially the frustrated guys) come out of nowhere and get their itching arms massaged by the 'hitting and slapping' exercise.
Lol bro i have to hand it how you make peace! Anyways no one is innocent ,the guy said he was burning from the punch & he called his boxing (punjabi) friend but he was far away & he advised him to sleep it off & it was his own choice, but seeing the guy i was surprised how he slammed a car out of revenge ,,

because that guy came on him for not even a scratch on his new car but ended up with an entire side panel window & body work,i really wish i could tell what kind of person did this or who but it was really hilarious bro,trust me, i will pm you the sensitive side & probably we will have good laugh :) but ya in the end he said he had his engine running in neutral so he drove off full throttle.

Road Rage ? Better hold back temper and control yourself :-

Read this in today's ToI, Bangalore edition. A 42 year-old dentist was beaten to death in front of his family by about a dozen people in West Delhi’s Vikaspuri area Wednesday night. Nine people, including four juveniles, have been apprehended for the murder. Dr. Narang saw two youth on a bike approaching them, taking abrupt alternate right and left turns. When he raised his hand to stop the biker, it grazed the rider’s body, triggering an argument. The argument escalated as Narang slapped the biker and seized his motorcycle and keys. The duo returned 15 minutes later with more than a dozen people, including juveniles and women, carrying blunt objects, a police officer said ... Most of the accused are e-rickshaw drivers in the locality and fishmongers from a nearby market who live in a nearby slum, police said ... The mob left after Narang and his brother-in-law fell motionless on the road. ... The family knocked on the neighbours’ doors but nobody came out to help ... A CCTV camera installed outside a local hospital captured portions of the attack while witnesses said Mesar, mother of the Khan brothers, kept inciting the mob to assault the dentist.

See more at: Mob beats Delhi dentist to death in front of family | The Indian Express and at Dentist beaten to death with iron rods in Delhi after minor scuffle | delhi | Hindustan Times

This has shaken me a lot. My mind keeps thinking about the unfortunate Dr and his family.

Society has failed to keep you alive, Sorry Doc. RIP.

@ Mods : If not relevant here, kindly move it.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #49

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Even i read this news. It indeed is sad. Every night while coming back from work i always keep the windows shut and ac on just because most of the bike riders blow horns unnecessary which is the only thing that irritates me.
These bike riders have no patience even some of the car owners as well.
I am not proud but twice in the last month i have stopped my car at the side intentionally just to give way to the car behind me ( which was blowing horn unnecessary ) to give him the same treatment. I should avoid this and recommend you to do the same but sometimes you can't control yourself.

^ Attempted murder or maybe murder.Frankly i feel India is the only place truck drivers chicken out,also the trucks are barely powerful to play around,thats why Volvo bus is so painful to overtake like a moving roadblock!

Found this video on Facebook. A definition of worst road rage.

https://www.facebook.com/unclelol1/videos/858422244303354/
Whaaaa. Look at the trucker continuing like nothing happened. Does anyone know, what country is that?

Is this what all of us have come to. Almost (or completely, like what happened to the Delhi dentist) kill someone just because they didn't move aside or failed to follow the rules. Sometimes the thing even escalates and becomes an ego issue rather than a road rage incident (What? He has the audacity to argue with ME?).

It's one thing staring at someone or in extreme cases, roll down the window and argue or scream profanities (which happens frequently). And then there's this kinda crap taking place.

Here's a video I found. Not as bad as yours though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjcgLoWT0eU

Even though it is meant to be funny, I don't think the sedan driver did anything to deserve that much. The SUV driver should've simply ignored him. So not funny.

prads said:
^ Attempted murder or maybe murder.Frankly i feel India is the only place truck drivers chicken out,also the trucks are barely powerful to play around,thats why Volvo bus is so painful to overtake like a moving roadblock!
While I agree that the trucks should be powerful enough to climb slopes without struggling, the underpowered trucks aren't the reason the drivers chicken out. They are treated miserably, and if there's any damage to the truck they're going to get beaten up or robbed or both. Not fun if you don't have enough money.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #54

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
looking at the last 2 videos, i think that our drivers are far better and well mannered. In india, a truck driver would never ever do that.
Human nature is same be it india , America or any other country.
I hope no one face any one like this but there are thousands of trucks on roads everyday so there's a very little chance that any indian driver didn't do this.

The worst road rage. This news appeared on news channels also.

Advocate R Karmegam (42) and his wife K Nagamani (36) of Madurai have been booked by the police for willfully ramming their car into a hotel on the Bypass Road in Ponmeni.

Another advocates Murugaraj, Kannan, Muthupillai, Arunnagar and Shanmugam have also found case registered against them under Section 307 of the IPC. The reason for the intentional ramming of the car was due to a property dispute.

source: https://www.rushlane.com/cops-register-case-city-lawyer-ramming-car-hotel-12194736.html

Road Rage Defused

This near road rage incidence happened in May 2016, and had the potential to escalate. I was leisurely driving from home-town on a Sunday afternoon and entered Karur bypass (on the Madurai-Salem NH44). With Police barricades on 2-3 places, vehicles WERE FORCED TO SLOW DOWN & CHANGE LANES.

As I drove slowly for a truck merging into my lane, an i20 came from my left. Even though my car was on motion and just behind the truck, the driver brought the i20 dangerously at an angle in between. This forced me into an emergency breaking and i20 went ahead, as if nothing happened. Once I passed Karur area I wanted to talk to that garbage driver, and soon caught up with him. He was doing about 120 kph, and I thought, "for THIS sped, what the heck was the need to cut across me, like THAT".

There were two 25+ guys in the car and I signalled them to stop. Both refused to glance in my direction. With an idiotic smile, the driver accelerated his Diesel i20. That's when I decided to tease him by doing "allow him to go ahead ... go past him in a jiffy (Ahhh, those 126 Horses) ... then allow him to go ahead ... ". Did it some 4-5 times. THAT really pissed him off, but still was not willing to look at me. He tried overtaking very close to me on empty 4 lane. I went ahead for my safety. He caught up with me and again tried coming too close to me and I went ahead. The next time, I got irritated, and I veered towards i20, and i20 moved out.

My wife noticed the speed and commented that the situation was getting out of hand. I apologised and stopped at the next decent Tea Shop. Few minutes later, I noticed the i20 slowing down, but, I continued my walk towards the shop ignoring it and i20 sped away.

Lousy parents never teach children to respect others' safety. Such Children ignore ALL rules and become the Pigs of Society. Such Pigs will meet their Butcher someday. I ain't THAT Butcher.

Last edited:

Top Bottom