Worst Road Rage Scenario!

Thread Starter #1

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
This happened yesterday around 10:30.

was taking a u turn ( had given indicator) 2 drunk people on an activa tried to go before me. There was no space so he hit my car.

The area was not that good so when I decided to let go he punched my side mirror breaking it. I asked my friend to note sown his number and then the situation was out of control.

He pulled some pointy thing in one hand and punched me on my face saying you insulted me and what not.

I was talking politely at first but then I also raised my voice.

These 2 people were like akhara people. My friend tried to calm the duo and he too was awarded a punch.

what else ?

1.police checkpost was just a 100 meters ahead. They were busy checking other motorists. We came from opposite side so we didnt know about it. Whole incident took 10-15 minutes but no policewala came to see what has happened

2. ***** ( I wish this word was visible in tai) those ***** idiots who enjoy seeing the incident blocked my way with their vehicles.

Because of those people I got 3 more punches on my face just because the drunk guy knew I couldn't do anything.

At one point I just felt like going over those *****.

After the first punch when I tried to step out of the car he showed that thing again and punched the door.

When my friend decided to do the same thing , the other guy punched the rear door.

My head still aches.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that's really bad. This guys just go to any limit.

On the last pic , is that blood marks? Did you bleed that much?

If you have note down their reg. number try getting some help from COPs.

Thread Starter #3

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Dude that's not mine. It's that d******* blood [:D] he first smashed the side mirror and then punched the door.

Yeah pcr arrived within 15 minutes and told them the whole incident and gave the reg number.

My friend noted the number because I was busy getting punched lol. And literally I asked him 15 times if the number was correct.

Last edited:
Dude that's not mine. It's that d******* blood [:D] he first smashed the side mirror and then punched the door.

Yeah pcr arrived within 15 minutes and told them the whole incident and gave the reg number.

My friend noted the number because I was busy getting punched lol. And literally I asked him 15 times if the number was correct.
Although this may sound stupid, but I always thought of keeping a toy gun in my car, so something like this happens, I can show the gun and run away. [lol] Although this could get us in trouble as well. Especially in City like Delhi where God knows how many of the normal people owns a gun. [;)]

ohh its very disappointing ... some people does not have driving manners, most of them are those who does not have anything ( no respect, no money, no manners ).

Once my car is hit from back side by a biker when i am waiting to get light green & the guy who hit from back side started shouting.(amazing thing he hit & also shout on me), when we (2 friends) get out of car to know whats wrong with him & He notice that these guys are much more strong then he thought then he immediately run away [lol] else i am sure he must give me few punch & ask for some money [cry]

Man, that is really bad.Really sorry to hear this. Do not think about those low lifer. They are miserable people.
But you should not have come out of the car. This a golden rule,if you think you can't do much in the road rage,then just stay inside the car with window roll up and call 100.

By coming out, you just exposed yourself more, thus resulting some unnecessary punch.Just come out of the situation then think what need to be done.

"My friend noted the number because I was busy getting punched lol. "
Hilarious line.LOL [lol]

@allhyundaicars, sorry man for the painful happening. Road rage has become a common practice nowadays and the always the people who are right in the situation suffer damages. Try to penalize them using the registration number.

Very sorry to read such worse incident. I know this might not sound correctly but this is my suggestion - (I learned this from one of my friend) - Sicne you already have the registration number you shall get his address. Geta cop and offer him some money. Get to his house with COP and give him enough punches and then lodge a complaint of half murder on him. While you punch him esnsure that he should not bleed else he might use this against you. But you shall have some peace and the person also learns a new lesson.

@AHC , It's sad and infuriating for me to read about this incidence.

A complaint is lodged or not?. If not then lodge it earliest.Get a letter from cops for your medical examination from govt. madical officer (Xerox it as a proof of complaint). Then get the medico legal certificate from the govt. madical officer and persuade the matter with cops whenever you have time.
I know , it's time consuming but with the regn. number , cops would definitely find them out.
If cops are not co-operating then use RTI.

You will definitely get some peace of mind.

Thread Starter #11

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Ok guys first of all I did not bleed a single drop of blood [:D] and I was sitting in my car on the driver's seat because those guys Scooty was blocking the door and yeah I was not in my senses to roll up the window. At one point I just wanted to laugh at the incident of what's happening lol.

Although this may sound stupid, but I always thought of keeping a toy gun in my car, so something like this happens, I can show the gun and run away. [Although this could get us in trouble as well. Especially in City like Delhi where God knows how many of the normal people owns a gun.
What if the other person have a real pistol. That's a big risk.

ohh its very disappointing ... some people does not have driving manners, most of them are those who does not have anything ( no respect, no money, no manners ).

Once my car is hit from back side by a biker when i am waiting to get light green & the guy who hit from back side started shouting.(amazing thing he hit & also shout on me), when we (2 friends) get out of car to know whats wrong with him & He notice that these guys are much more strong then he thought then he immediately run away [] else i am sure he must give me few punch & ask for some money
These kind of morons are everywhere. I never do such kind of thing. I just see the damage, talk with the guy and come back. Just previous month, auto rear ended my i10 damaging the bumper and tail light because I had to apply emergency brakes. Auto's brakes are not powerful so it was bound to happen.

Man, that is really bad.Really sorry to hear this. Do not think about those low lifer. They are miserable people.
But you should not have come out of the car. This a golden rule,if you think you can't do much in the road rage,then just stay inside the car with window roll up and call 100.

By coming out, you just exposed yourself more, thus resulting some unnecessary punch.Just come out of the situation then think what need to be done.

"My friend noted the number because I was busy getting punched lol. "
Hilarious line.LOL [l]
I was inside my car the whole time. And like I wrote above don't know why I didnt roll up the window. Happened to me for the first time.

Lol yeah it is.

@allhyundaicars, sorry man for the painful happening. Road rage has become a common practice nowadays and the always the people who are right in the situation suffer damages. Try to penalize them using the registration number.
I do hope police find those guys and I really hope the reg number is correct.

Very sorry to read such worse incident. I know this might not sound correctly but this is my suggestion - (I learned this from one of my friend) - Sicne you already have the registration number you shall get his address. Geta cop and offer him some money. Get to his house with COP and give him enough punches and then lodge a complaint of half murder on him. While you punch him esnsure that he should not bleed else he might use this against you. But you shall have some peace and the person also learns a new lesson.
I thought the same thing. Not the punch part but getting the details of the vehicle. Let's see what happens.

@AHC , It's sad and infuriating for me to read about this incidence.

A complaint is lodged or not?. If not then lodge it earliest.Get a letter from cops for your medical examination from govt. madical officer (Xerox it as a proof of complaint). Then get the medico legal certificate from the govt. madical officer and persuade the matter with cops whenever you have time.
I know , it's time consuming but with the regn. number , cops would definitely find them out.
If cops are not co-operating then use RTI.

You will definitely get some peace of mind.
Nobody was injured including me. My face is intact lol. Police asked me the details and wrote my statement. I have my exams so I hope they call me after 8th.

That was insane!!! Your santro got some serious damages, so do you. Buddy i hope that you are fine now. Did the cops took any action against those idiots.
Nothing happened to me ;) I felt some pain on my cheeks area but all's well now.

well there could have been 2 different endings.
1st : we attacked those maniacs and beat them.
2nd : we attack them and we all face some serious injuries lol.

When he punched me I just lost my senses and couldn't do anything. This is the only thing that i'd like to change. It's always imp to be in your senses in any kind of situation.

this was my first experience. Lesson learnt

well there could have been 2 different endings.
1st : we attacked those maniacs and beat them.
2nd : we attack them and we all face some serious injuries lol.

When he punched me I just lost my senses and couldn't do anything. This is the only thing that i'd like to change. It's always imp to be in your senses in any kind of situation.

this was my first experience. Lesson learnt
3rd: do not say anything to them read enraged ,come home safely.
4th: Stay inside car with locking it and window roll up and if getting chance leave the spot.

All the way try to avoid any sort of physical contact. This make the thing ugly.
Safety is the important thing.
Now a day with mere eye contact also people consider it as raging and pick fight. There is no scarcity of miserable people,stay away from them.

Thread Starter #13

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
3rd: do not say anything to them read enraged ,come home safely.
4th: Stay inside car with locking it and window roll up and if getting chance leave the spot.

All the way try to avoid any sort of physical contact. This make the thing ugly.
Safety is the important thing.
Now a day with mere eye contact also people consider it as raging and pick fight. There is no scarcity of miserable people,stay away from them.
I completely agree with you.
3. They were drunk and started accusing me that I insulted them. I was about to say just leave it and then he broke the side mirror.

4. I mentioned above [anger] because of those f***** onlookers I got 3 more punches. At one point I just wanted to ran over them. Pathetic a#######.

Really felt BAD after reading all that!!! Had I been in your place, just after they had left the place I would have hit them from back hard making them fall and then make them chase me and lead them to the nearest police station. Just reading your incident is making me infuriated, rest I feel OK that you aren't hurt. Think of keeping a paper cutter near drivers seat (I have one) and maybe a light weight steel rod under seat (I have that too, have had similar incident in past near Apollo hospital.).

Top Bottom