Worst Dealer & Carmaker: Metro Honda (Hyderabad) & Honda India

Thread Starter #1
Dear All,

I would like to bring in your knowledge my experience with Metro Honda and Honda India. Recently I bought Honda City Top end in the month of January 2016. Even though it was top end, I have not provided with Honda Connect device, which Honda is publishing and advertising now for every Honda Car. When I checked with Honda and their Dealer Metro Honda, I have been told that it is separate accessories, however If anybody sees the advertisements , it is clearly mentioned that all the Honda car are now coming with Connect Devices.. This is a fraud done with me by Honda and its dealer Metro Honda, as I was never told.

When I looked at the option how it can be resolved, I have been again told that you need pay extra Rs, 2800. Again, I was ready to Pay and get it installed, however whenever I am connecting with Metro Honda, they were telling me that they don't have the stock, and they will let me know tomorrow and tomorrow never comes and this is happening for last four months, since I made numerous call .

Last Month when again I raised the issue with Honda, I got another mail saying that I need to pay Rs. 6200, this is another height..

Now the situation is that after follow up for last four month, it has not been installed.
This is changed my perception about Honda now as a no-customer friendly company and the same goes to its vendor Metro Honda

I will request all of you to not to buy anything from Honda and specifically Metro Honda.

Honda Connect is an accessory.

I just got a City VX CVT myself and paid 2999.00 for the device. You can see the price breakup details here.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...cvt-carnelian-red-pearl-ownership-review.html

Also they mentioned clearly that this was an inaugural offer for the connect device. The regular price of it will be around 6250. Also, I hope you are aware that there is also a subscription charge for it. The first month is free and post that it is 2148.00 per year!

I don't know in which add you saw it as free, but my advice is, its not something you should be breaking your head upon.
Enjoy your Honda ownership!

Attachments

Thread Starter #3
Hi Sudeep,

Thanks for the reply, the problem is not the money, it is the attitude. First of all I was not told that you need to pay extra and nor they updated about the device. Second things initially when I asked about installation they gave me the same price 2800 and said they well confirm once the device is there, But they have never confirmed , even after multiple follow ups. Now when I again raised the ticket with Honda one to One , they are saying you need to pay 6200 which is not acceptable and still they don't have the stock of the device.

And also when you negotiate the final price for car and saying that you want top end , you would like to know the full price..Not in pieces or else I could have opted for other dealer.

I hope you understand the concern now.
Regards
Ajeetkumar

Top Bottom