Words Of a Gypsy Lover

@Lucky bug: Your love for gypsy is unparallel [:)]. Congrats for your dream coming true. It will be a rare sight to see a new gypsy in the streets. You will be answering curious questions by many people for sure.

Are you planning for any modifications in the future? My cousin had a modified gypsy in Thrissur. It looked like a monster with gigantic tyres and matt black paint.

@swiftshashi gypsy is still available in both soft top and hard top. depending upon the orders they either manufacters soft tops together or hard tops together. when you did the enquiry , may be maruthi was manufacturing soft top vehicle. me too got the same response for colour, only white colour is available.
I enquired about a week ago. Also the price list of the dealer has only soft top listed. I also enquired on Team BHP and one of the members who is getting his Gypsy soon, gave me the same info that Gypsy now comes only in Soft top/White color.

Nevertheless, congrats on your Gypsy. Kindly post as many pics of your Gypsy as you can. Cover every nook and corner.

Thread Starter #18
hi all....
i shall post the pictures soon. well to be frank the finishing of the vehicle is bad. may be because of the hard top but still am not satisfied with the finishing. it seems like my vehicle is half hand made. but since it is my dream vehicle am ready to excuse all those things.

welcome and congrats on your new gypsy . Must feel awesome to own the car of your dreams.
It is going to be a head turner , as there are not many brand new gypsy on the road.

Change your stock tyres to 205/70 R15 Continental 4x4 Tyre for better off-road grip than the stock tyre's and the stock tyre's lasted for me for about 10,000 - 15000 KMS of immediate rough road tracks frequently. So now i have changed to 205/70 R15 Continental 4x4 and this gives a better grip and it had improved the steering hardness by a lot than the stock tyres, may be it has more treads than the stock tyre's.

If you need an A/C and better comfy seat replacement for your gyspy then go to coimbatore Koyas for doing the modifications as per your choice. And remove the side passenger side step or footrest if you are going to do a serious off-roading.

Happy Miles ahead. [:D]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #24
sorry for not in touch for long. Here are few snaps of my gypsy i shot within past three years. I love the vehicle. its confident of conquering any terrain.

Attachments

Top Bottom