Won Auto Expo 2012 Pass from Mahindra!

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys i just got the mail that i have won the Auto Expo Pass, Pragathi Maidan Delhi.

So i am confused what to do know.[confused]

Here meet have been organised, now will i miss the Bangalore meet again[cry].?

Function is also there in home...

Well guys i have never been to expo, so what are the events that goes off in Expo?

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Re: Won the Mahindra Auto Expo pass 2012.

Congrats. I too received a SMS but haven’t received a mail yet. This for sure is a fantastic opportunity. If I’m not mistaken, Bangalore meeting has been postponed further to February 2012. Go ahead; Auto Expo doesn’t happens every year.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hahaha..the best situation a person gets in his life it is,you have two sweets one in each of your hands,you want to eat both but you can't...
Simple,forward the e-mail to me and I'll donate it to someone else,i have already visited 3 auto expos but hard luck is that this time I too can't while the Pragati maidan is just 80 kms away from my home(about 3 hours away)!!!

Even i got one from mahindra and 1 from VW, wish they paid air tickets too [lol]

Thread Starter #5

Hahaha..the best situation a person gets in his life it is,you have two sweets one in each of your hands,you want to eat both but you can't...
Simple,forward the e-mail to me and I'll donate it to someone else,i have already visited 3 auto expos but hard luck is that this time I too can't while the Pragati maidan is just 80 kms away from my home(about 3 hours away)!!!
Hi there buddy, What are the event that goes off usually at expo, visited the official website, it says visit is only through Pass.

Yes the function is of my Cousins 1st Marriage Anniversary.

Last edited:

Events...hmmm..[thinking]
Yeah,let me tell it my way:-
There is everything from tyres to complete cars..
There are hot models(not cars),who keep me bounded to them..
Hyundai brings some very hot looking cars as well as models..
You can see all and everything..
There are gaming zones,you can enjoy many more..
the list is really long,what I have mentioned is what attracts me..[;)]

But yes,overall,the event is worth visiting..
In case I get even 6-7 hours of free time then I'll definitely visit there.(this office has ruined my life,thank God I have net here and it has TAI)

Hey we do not have plans to meet this week as many members are willing to meet in Feb so Don't miss the show go ahead visit and come with photos!

i wish i could make it, but my calendar for the next 3 months is full ...envy the guys up north [;)]

Thread Starter #10

i wish i could make it, but my calendar for the next 3 months is full ...envy the guys up north [;)]
Ha ha....

Which PASS did you get? Did you receive the mail or the physical PASS.?

If its a General PASS then i am thinking to drop the idea to visit the Expo.
If its a VIP PASS then will be visiting it, Heard that the Expo for VIP is on 9th & 10th.

But when is the actual event guys???

Thread Starter #12
hey, if u want to donate please give donate it to me. I'm desperately looking for it.
thank you.

hey friends. if you are having passes but you can't able to make it for the event. please pass them to me.I disparately want to visit auto expo.
thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard Vaisin. I can understand your desperation as most of the people would like to get these passes from some source of the other. I am sure you would be able to make it at the venue with or without pass (ticket). All the best for that.

Please spare some time and let us know more about you in Introductions thread. Feel free to get in touch for any support if you may require.

Thread Starter #15
hey, if u want to donate please give donate it to me. I'm desperately looking for it.
thank you.

hey friends. if you are having passes but you can't able to make it for the event. please pass them to me.I disparately want to visit auto expo.
thank you.
Lolz... It would be invalid, if i forward to you, as the mail should arrive from customer.relation@mahindra.com, Any how i am not visiting the Expo.

Top Bottom