Woman Clocks Over a Million Miles on Her Elantra. Hyundai Gifts Her a New Car

Thread Starter #1

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Many of us are in such jobs that require us to travel a lot. And no, we are not talking about air or railway travel, we are talking about road travel by a vehicle. However, how much maximum distance can a person drive on a daily basis. 200 km? 300 km? or maybe 500 km (that’s a bit stretched). Today we have brought you the story of a woman who drove her car to more than a million miles in just five years. Mind you, we are talking about miles, so in kilometers, that probably translates into 16,09,344 km. That’s quite a figure as most people don’t achieve that distance on their cars during their whole lifetime.

elantra-odo-million.jpg

Read:

1 million miles in 5 years means roughly 850 KMs per day without taking any holiday for 5 years. Hard to believe but then people are awesome and can do anything for their passion. Hats off to this woman.

Driving 10,00,000 miles in 5 years - THIS is in Jason Statham's Transporter territory. Even then, i don't think regular Transport Drivers could match THIS. It is simply amazing. I can't think of a word to describe this lady's passion and endurance levels [cheers]. It also elevates reliability of the Brand to new highs; remarkable.

BTW, assuming a service interval of 15,000 km in US of the A, the car would have been serviced EVERY 17th day !!! Phew...

Off-Topic: Hyundai Elantra is a big Sedan, I thought. The photos too show it like biiiiig and loooong. But this news article at msn.com (link) addresses Elantra as "compact sedan". "WHAT the heck is a Sedan" for these guys from US of the A ???[think]

Top Bottom