With arms wide open!

Thread Starter #1
With arms wide open:

Hi folks, a little about me goes as follows;​

It’s been a year now that I came back from US, the land of the fast and mighty muscular wheeled machines. Until a year back, I was aware of only zigwheels.com where I used to read automotive reviews, which was followed by overdrive’s videos. But I wasn’t content, reviews on such corporate websites sound biased and Overdrive (erstwhile Auto CNBC), after Hormazd’s exit sounds boring and funny with Shereen’s weird accent. So, I pray to Google bhagwan, and he gives me TAI. Have become a member quite late, but had been following TAI, and few other websites if I may be honest. Reading user reviews helped make a decision of buying Mahindra Scorpio 2.2 Sle, reports and expereince of which would be shared soon. It was hypocrisy on other fronts (read: other websites, or lack of user friendliness) that made me finally join TAI and chuck others.

So folks, I’m 26, born and brought up in New Delhi, and I love being surrounded by machines (wheeled or not), perhaps that’s the reason why in spite of being a qualified post graduate Electrical Engineer (Antennas and Filters), I’m running an enterprise in the field of Mechanical and Production engineering and I love doing that. Why a funny user name, well it’s the family’s legacy being passed on, yes that’s my last name. Cars owned are Maruti Esteem VX (98), Hyundai Santro LP (01), Maruti 800 4-Speed AC (07), and Mahindra Scorpio SLE (10).

You all shall see more of me in the coming times, putting up doubts and queries, sharing my reports and experiences, and reverting to the exciting threads sans arguing.

On Highway: 2Fast 2 Teja
In City : 2 Teja 2 Furious

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
My pleasure to welcome a fellow Delhi’ite on The Automotive India. Great to see you here Ashish and welcome aboard. Congratulations for acquiring the mighty beast. I’m sure you’ll enjoy the company of fellow Scorpio owners by sharing the various experiences. Feel free to post whichever auto-related queries you have, we’ll attempt best from our end to assist you. Have a wonderful stay on board and remember that our team is just a contact form away whenever you need any forum-related assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
@350Z, Dodge V1per, Mitul and Carabiker; thanks for the welcome. A slight mistake, Mahindra Scorpio Sle is 2010 make and not 2011 as indicated above, request the mod to edit it.
Mitul, I bought my mHawk in October 2010, pristine white color (that's how I describe it :-))

Welcome aboard Ashish! [:)] I see the love of music somewhere there too. Another Creed fan, aye! Waiting to hear more from you on your rides and experience in US of A.

welcome to TAI 2teja and have a great stay here..share review of your scorp sometime soon buddy!! [:)]

Thread Starter #13
Thanks everyone for the welcome. I'm not really into music but then I have my likes varying from Tupac to Metallica to Creed to Nickelback and RHCP. Different genres though, I just have an ear for good music. Would be putting up my Scorp's review soon.

Top Bottom