Windows 8 OS: Tips, Tricks and Discussions

Thread Starter #31
Re: Anyone Tried New Windows 8 OS on PC?

my win 8 scores.

@ dharmesh please dont take my word for it. i was judging based on the others experience of it being slow on an i5 processor.[:)]

Attachments

@Superbad

Can you please take a small video of your system right from the start up and show me how it looks like exactly please !!

OK, one more question to members, I don't this is OT here.

I have 3 to 4 video's taken with my mobile. I want to do bit of a editing on that as cut some portion of it and add some music and compile all the videos into one. Can somebody suggest a easy tool for the same.

easy video spliter
windows movie maker

I have so many applications [cracked or with serial key] at home PC. Will let you know later.

if you want you can even try Video Editor - YouTube which is online video editor.

i havent installed yet. my own computer is really crap so i want to test it on this first. but main is in december when i want to install on my dad's awesome laptop.

Hmm that looks pretty past Superbad[clap], and the even desktop looks different. I think I will go for it after checking out in the shop where regularly who supplies us software and hardware. On functionality part and navigation, do you feel its good and different

Awesomely fast that is, and I used to think my Win7 loads quick. And that app-like desktop is cool too. Gonna try this as soon as I get some time. Thanks a lot for the vid superbad.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #40

Those who have bought windows 7 or a desktop bundled with win 7 after june check for upgrade. The offers give a huge discount.

That is super fast man.. None of the windows OS have loaded so fast, even if you have minimal things to load at star up. excited to use win 8 now. [clap]

That is super fast man.. None of the windows OS have loaded so fast, even if you have minimal things to load at star up. excited to use win 8 now. [clap]
I guess Win8 has a FGT and not VGT and hence no turbo lag!! Just kidding! [;)]

freakdude.

Thread Starter #43

AFAIK FGT exhibits more of a turbo lag whereas VGT turbo activates a bit earlier.

AFAIK FGT exhibits more of a turbo lag whereas VGT turbo activates a bit earlier.
My bad buddy, I too meant it otherwise, just missed correcting it. Thanks anyways for pointing out.

freakdude.

I've installed W8 on 17th August. Really really far far better than W7 IMO.

Top Bottom