Will this Hyundai come to India?

Thread Starter #1
While going through UK's hyundai website I came across this vehicle iX20. This looks like a definite alternative to Jazz. Also it looks like combination of new gen i10 and current i20. Nice car though.

Question is, when will it come to India. Here is the link for its exterior and interiors 360 Interior | Hyundai ix20. Here are the pics

ix20.jpg

enginem.jpg

interior0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful interiors...
but with the jazz not doing as well as Honda expected, chances of Hyundai taking the risk by launching this car in India look bleak!

The car's front resembles the new gen i10 a lot! But yeah its looking good , interiors are also great! It has also got sun-roof , ESP and HAC! This will be one loaded hatch but if at all it comes here these features will be stripped off!

Jazz was a failure because it was priced steeply.

ix20 will be launched in India by Late 2011 or early 2012.

Estimated price will be 6.5 Lakhs for the base version.

Thread Starter #8
I will definitely go for this car or jazz with powerful engine and features like ix20. These cars(jazz, ix20) seems practical to me.
The only thing is that in India except tuning the suspensions, other features and wheels should remain intact.

this hatch looks amazing but will it be sucessful if its competing with jazz?? on one side we criticize honda for pricing cars so high and on another side why we ask others to bring their cars of high price then? i think it will only be good if it comes as i20 replacement..

Top Bottom