Wierd and Funny Non-Automotive Pics

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Tickle Your Funny Bone - Jokes and Humor

Guys, looks like Akash is practising the ways of saying NO and safe keeping tactics really hard before getting married.
After all, precautions are better than cure!

BTW where is our dear near golu molu FD these days? Bring in some female reviewer please, we are missing the FD.
Must be caught watching a "delightful" automotive review. Now could be sitting with hands up in a dark room!![lol][lol]

I checked the review channel, empty handed I return!!

Regards

Akash

Re: Tickle Your Funny Bone - Jokes and Humor

Guys, looks like Akash is practising the ways of saying NO and safe keeping tactics really hard before getting married.

BTW where is our dear near golu molu FD these days? Bring in some female reviewer please, we are missing the FD.
Didn't you see my post a couple of posts before? Well, now a days I was busy with my close female reviewer([:D] Wife) so didn't get enough time to ogle at other girls!

I checked the review channel, empty handed I return!!
I was so badly searching for gem reviews from my Ananya, but it was set as private! Why Ananya, why? [cry]

Last edited:
This is epic, and I have written this just to lengthen the message to 10 atleast characters.
Well that's just too funny! I had seen a similar one wherein the woman after her phonecall (157 hrs apparently), fried an egg on her phone! You ought to see it to believe it!!..

Top Bottom