Why I Am Here

Thread Starter #1
Hi, all friends ,bros and seniors, its a matter of immense pleasure,joy and pride that I am a member of TAI forum and family.
I joined the forum to learn and also to share my opinion whenever required.
I am not an expert of automobile world, but love cars and driving since my chldhood.
I can remember when I was very small I used to take a dish or plate like something and play with it as if it is a steering :lol!: [drive]
As I grew up my interest also grow up and I tried to know about different cars available in India and foreign.
My first crush was McLaren F1.

I also love music very much (mainly melodious hindi and bengali songs), so my interest also driven towards ICE. [music]

...... Thats all for now.Thanks to everybody. Please comment.

350Z

Core Team
I can remember when I was very small I used to take a dish or plate like something and play with it as if it is a steering
Typical petrolhead behaviour. :smile: Welcome aboard and nice introduction. No one is an ‘expert’. You will eventually learn and become more knowledgeable about this field. Now that you are here, I can assure that. Have a pleasant stay with us and do not hesitate to contact in case of assistance.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Haha,first person I saw who played with plates.
Haven't your mother ever punished you for this?Mine did,but I never changed.
You awoken the memories...I used to play with my pencil box driving it on the bed calling it "Haryana Roadways"..:stupid:

I too had a crush on Mclaren F1-By playing NFS-2 SE a lot..:lol!:

Welcome aboard buddy,have a pleasant stay,what about your rides?

Hi, all friends ,bros and seniors, its a matter of immense pleasure,joy and pride that I am a member of TAI forum and family.
I joined the forum to learn and also to share my opinion whenever required.
I am not an expert of automobile world, but love cars and driving since my chldhood.
I can remember when I was very small I used to take a dish or plate like something and play with it as if it is a steering :lol!: [drive]
As I grew up my interest also grow up and I tried to know about different cars available in India and foreign.
My first crush was McLaren F1.
Wow,till today i was thinking that i was the only person to play with the dishes but found a companion in TAI, Yes i had great pleasure while playing like that because you can even drive a mercedes (imagination matters a lot which we have in mutual)

Anyway Welcome to TAI, please share the rides you own/looking forward to own. Feel free to contact the team for any assistance.
Have a pleasant stay.

Welcome man , have a great time.

I too remember days , playing with dish , drawing speedo in cardboard and placing dishes above it etc.

But many times i imagine driving bus , dont know why.
the so called "2 in 1" was the bus's ICE system , Master bed was my bus and plug point near that supply the ICE hehe.

Welcome again.

[:)] So we are so many of us, I didn't know!!!!!!!!!!!![lol]

I used to drive on the edges of beds, floor. And my car could be toys, or any square object. I remember my 1st hot wheels car my father bought me for Rs20.
Sad, its lost when I went to college.
And while travelling by bus or car, i would like to sit near driver. And all my attention towards his actions. Infact I had a feeling "I can drive. I know driving".[lol]
Anyways. nice to know so many of us here. And our strength is increasing day by day..

Welcome buddy,

very good intro. It is bringing up nostalgic memories out of all members. here is my childhood passtime,

1. I used to make roads, dig some rivers & build road bridges over it, rail crossings using match sticks (railway sleepers were made using the ice cream spoons)
2. Make cars out of matchboxes and cover it with colored magazine pages (the glossy ones). Typical cars with Three match boxes (2+1) to lengthy cars with eight match boxes (5+3).

My first 5-6 days of summer vacations would go preparing all this and then play those cars on those roads with friends and siblings. Everyone used to watch what I was doing and wait for everything to complete so all can play (i never allowed anyone to interfer / help in what I wanted to do! - old behavior ~ now perished)

I wish I would have had few photographs, but you know it was long ago and personal cameras were only a dream where I lived.

Many thanks for reminding me of my childhood [;)]

Thread Starter #10
Thank you, thaaaaaaank you all very much for liking my post.
It is the first forum and my first post in my life, so itfeels great for your valued praises

Typical petrolhead behaviour. :smile: Welcome aboard and nice introduction. No one is an ‘expert’. You will eventually learn and become more knowledgeable about this field. Now that you are here, I can assure that. Have a pleasant stay with us and do not hesitate to contact in case of assistance.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes 350Z no one is an born 'expert', everyone have to learn from experience, peers and friends like these members.

Haha,first person I saw who played with plates.
Haven't your mother ever punished you for this?Mine did,but I never changed.
You awoken the memories...I used to play with my pencil box driving it on the bed calling it "Haryana Roadways"

I too had a crush on Mclaren F1-By playing NFS-2 SE a lot

Welcome aboard buddy,have a pleasant stay,what about your rides?
Welcome to TAI buddy and nice intro. Have a pleasant stay buddy
ilango[speed thirst];153624 said:
Welcome man , have a great time.

I too remember days , playing with dish , drawing speedo in cardboard and placing dishes above it etc.

But many times i imagine driving bus , dont know why.
the so called "2 in 1" was the bus's ICE system , Master bed was my bus and plug point near that supply the ICE hehe.

Welcome again.
Welcome buddy,

very good intro. It is bringing up nostalgic memories out of all members. here is my childhood passtime,

1. I used to make roads, dig some rivers & build road bridges over it, rail crossings using match sticks (railway sleepers were made using the ice cream spoons)
2. Make cars out of matchboxes and cover it with colored magazine pages (the glossy ones). Typical cars with Three match boxes (2+1) to lengthy cars with eight match boxes (5+3).

My first 5-6 days of summer vacations would go preparing all this and then play those cars on those roads with friends and siblings. Everyone used to watch what I was doing and wait for everything to complete so all can play (i never allowed anyone to interfer / help in what I wanted to do! - old behavior ~ now perished)

I wish I would have had few photographs, but you know it was long ago and personal cameras were only a dream where I lived.

Many thanks for reminding me of my childhood
Thanks again, [thumbsup]

Top Bottom