Why Hate Hyundai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuel economy is a must sir,@ altocumulus.

I drive City (My cousin's),every alternate months,i take it on highways and know its stability.
I told Hyundai Verna v/s Honda City- from my perspective.
Hyundai Verna- My friend's, I drive that every alternate days mostly,as a city cruiser it drinks fuel lot, but its city riding aspects are adequate ,that i already pointed.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Coming to Honda handling. How do you or allhyundaicars know Honda has poor handling ? Have you really tested a Honda City extensively (extended period of time )at high speeds on the highway to understand that ? Or is it from the numerous forums and official reviews which talk about the same. Every where it says Honda steering and handling is bad, just that it is not as bad as the Verna. Everyone praises a Hyundai for everything else other than that and also mentions that it has worked on the suspension for both i20 & Verna. However since you both claim that concern about Hyundai is false as well, which means Hyundai cars, specially the Verna is perfect. Now that would be a joke wouldn't it ?[;)]

Oops, I forgot about the FE of Hyundai's, but we can let that part go.
You yourself haven't taken a td of the verna and you are comparing city's ride with santro and i20 ? And that too the old ones. I did took a td of the new city and the new verna. Haven't driven extensively but you do get to know some of the things as soon as you drive either car.

I hated the fact that my friend's new verna had better suspesnion setup and ultra smooth gear shifts compared to mine but in the end hyundai did rectified it. Didn't they?
About the fe.
my ownership is regularly updated. i get 8-10 kmpl in summers in the city.

Verna's diesel/vento diesel/rapid diesel gives around 12kmpl in the city (not just writing, many members reported it)and now when someone says they get 15kmpl in honda city petrol within city , i don't believe them. How can i. What's so great about that engine that it leaves even the diesel cars mileage behind ?
Let me tell you. People think that city gives decent mileage(Maybe it used to before when all other manufacturers couldn't ) but now with all these traffic , come on. The talks that started are still contining. Maybe someone can post suitable screenshots to prove they actually got 15kmpl within city limits. People post MID shots. I can fill my car on an highway , drive for just 4-5 minutes around 70 and my MID will show 19kmpl. I'll post a screenshot that i got 19kmpl in my recent trip. How good that will be right.

City and brio both gives exact same mileage within same conditions ? Hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom