Why Am I here?

Thread Starter #1
Well, to be honest, I have been reading this forum for years, ever since I had some fateful interactions with your very own 350Z. Anyways, what drew me here today was seeing a members post on facbook saying he had posted some pictures on the Scale models Thread. So I decided to look and comment. Thus, I registered.

Coming back to normality, My name is Cyrus and many of you here must know me from various other forums.

Cheers.

350Z

Core Team
Hello Cyrus,

Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Glad to have you with us and hope you have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Well, to be honest, I have been reading this forum for years, ever since I had some fateful interactions with your very own 350Z. Anyways, what drew me here today was seeing a members post on facbook saying he had posted some pictures on the Scale models Thread.
Hmm, I think the person in question is me. Well, I don't post too many pics here or on ACI, I post most of the Scale model pics on an Indian forum dedicated to scale models. Anyway, we hope you have a great time here!

Thread Starter #5
I didnt know there was an Indian forum dedicated to scale models. Do let me know about it too. And yes, the member in question is you.

Thread Starter #7
Sure. What Brand would you like to see First? Let us continue this in the Scale model thread now shall we.

Top Bottom