"White Whale" Comes Home: Tata Manza Quadrajet Ownership Report

Thread Starter #122
Thanks to you both @bhvm and @VISHNUCARCRAZY ,
Will surely check it whenever I'm free tomorrow or coming Sunday and update you.
Update**
Car has completed 89k kilometres and running strong without toooo much niggles and all.
Well my area has some type of people who dont even have license but dare to wake the inner lion of common people.
Today a Innova driver cuts me, his my bumper slightly and managed to flee on the highway. Leave aside all lessons this time someone hit my car and then run away.
I changed my route and tried stopping him Just like American road rage videos. Came on his front left side and managed to stop him "In MIDDLE OF HIGHWAY".
Traffic stopped, he didnt dare to come out as he knew i would go mad on him.he again tried to flee but a motorcycle stopped him. I told him to drive slowly and showed him what he did (well they were only few scratches but he fleed so i HAD TO STOP HIM. This time he had family with him who were kind of scared so he just said sorry to him and i let him go. Sometimes people do make mistakes but apologise so we should let them go.
Anyways, i , then came back home with more scratches on my car!!!

Man this is scary! Looks like the areas you drive around are filled with Mor0ns!
This thread is pretty new and I have already read 3 or so mishaps!

BTW now I think your clutch is fine because you could race that Innova in NFS style?

Thread Starter #124
Nopes, still i had to bang my head on clutch to engage the gear!! And just 1 downshift was required to catch that Innova Crysta driver, BTW i had to convert my exhaust of car into a factory because it belches to much smoke when revved in 2nd or 3rd gear.
It was not simple NFS style, it was NFS most wanted edition!!
Today i got to know the capabilities of my car when i pressed the pedal to metal.

Thread Starter #125
The issue is fixed friends!!
Guess what, it was just a floor mat which wasnt letting mr to press the clutch fully!!
Threw off the OE mat and gears were slotting silky smooth.

Thread Starter #126
Did a tankfull again and the mileage for last tankful is around 10.6 kmpl only as i did 402 kilometres on last tank.
IMG_20190410_204307.jpg

Surely it will.
Drive sedately at 80-90 after the reset and ECU will relearn that you are expecting FE.

I think poor FE happened because ECU was expecting you to drive in NFS mode after innova incident.

Top Bottom